How Do You Properly Measure?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Barely Big, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Barely Big

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Brought on by hanging out in the chat, and having people ask my dimensions, I got to wondering.

Forgoing the bone pressed vs NBP I'm not so sure I know how to measure properly, and if my old teachers were telling the truth, I bet that means at least 5 more people in the class also don't know.

Length: alright so measuring from the top with a soft tape measure tracing the curve, barely pushing in to keep it in place. Where do I stop measuring? I guess the answer is "the tip" but where exactly is that? Is it the furthest part away from the body? If so I'm going to be measuring down the head some. That can add as much as an extra .5 for me, and I don't think that's terribly accurate. Maybe I'm wrong?

Girth: where is this measurement taken from? I've heard "thickest point" or average of head, middle, base. For me, and I'd guess a lot of other people the number comes out fairly different.

Of course the number I say it is has no effect on what it actually is, but if I'm going to be hanging around here I may as well get my numbers right.

Though severe trimming was needed when taken, here is a measuring pic

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/154807/size/big/cat//ppuser/9892

2. Barely Big

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I hate to double post, but really? nearly 120 people look and no one has any idea?

3. x223w

x223w New Member

Albums:
    I'm curious about this myself, i'm watching this one

4. Endued

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would say measure close along the curve of the shaft, but not round the curve of the head. As for girth, makes sense to me to measure around the thickest part. Some would probably disagree with that though.

5. Wrist_thick10

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    we're gonna have to call in the World Federation of Dick Measuring. They can tell you the official method.:confused:

Draft saved Draft deleted