• It's so big I have to use a crane.

Votes: 12 3.7%

• Total voters

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually use my right hand after unbuckling my belt, unfastening my pants and lowering my zipper. Then I haul the monster out, up and over the waist of my boxers.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't know what the purpose of a fly in underwear is, trying to pull it through a zigzag opening and pee just doesn't work.
Your pants only fall down when you open them if you don't have a butt. Didn't used to usually have a drip left, it's developed in the last few years, usually blot with a bit of paper now.

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

Account Disabled
Media
I wear a modified jock -- International Male's The Sock -- which does a great job of keeping things together. It takes me longer than some guys to get "ready," because I unbutton, unzip, and then have to reach to the bottom of The Sock and free my cock and balls. Putting things back together involves a long reach to stretch The Sock around my equipment before I can zip up and button. Sometimes this final procedure draws some not-so-subtle stares, but most of the time my manhood is already encased in elastic so the curious don't get to see anything. Kinda makes me chuckle.

Dfox, and or anyone else as well
Tell me more about this sock -- how does it stay on and how is the support. Pros and Cons. or even a pic would be cool.
Thanks

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just unzip and pull. I have to dig my hand in up to the wrist to get it out, but if I can get my 8" wrist through the fly, then I think my 6" flaccid girth shouldn't be any problem.

Tucking it back in can be fun, if I've inadvertently given myself a semi while pissing.

jcxrm

Experimental Member
Media
Previously, guys would unzip thier fly and take their cock out that way, either out the fly of their underpants, or over the top of their bikini briefs, or perhaps out the leg. Now more and more guys seem to unfasten their belt and trouser waistband, push their underpants down at the front and take thier cock out over the top. I think it is because it is easier than negotiating the keyhole fly of boxer briefs, or unbuttoning trunks, or trying to get your dick over the top of higher rise styles without a fly.
I remember some years ago, a guy was in court accused of some sort of homosexual practice in a public toilet, and the cop's evidence was that he had unfastened his belt at the urinal. Most guys would be guilty these days.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go and have a little sit down and wee, that way no-one sees what you're doing, and you get a rest!! I've never understood this weeing in public thing, I'm so pleased God herself blessed me with an inny instead of an outy! lol

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Previously, guys would unzip thier fly and take their cock out that way, either out the fly of their underpants, or over the top of their bikini briefs, or perhaps out the leg. Now more and more guys seem to unfasten their belt and trouser waistband, push their underpants down at the front and take thier cock out over the top. I think it is because it is easier than negotiating the keyhole fly of boxer briefs, or unbuttoning trunks, or trying to get your dick over the top of higher rise styles without a fly.
I remember some years ago, a guy was in court accused of some sort of homosexual practice in a public toilet, and the cop's evidence was that he had unfastened his belt at the urinal. Most guys would be guilty these days.

I was unaware that people even tryed to fish it through the fly openings. How do they get it back in ? I picture sort of reaching in through the front to do a wierd stuff and rearrange. I'd also be paranoid about a zipper accident. What if it's not all the way back in behind the underwear ? Ouch Ouch

Pulling your whole pants down seems equally strange and very gay. Doesn't the front of my pants have a zipper/splt so I don't have to do this. Who wants to see your ass ? Does it need ventilation ?

Undo the buckle, unzip and pull over the top of the boxers.Balls stay inside of course because it's a cold world out there.

Am I misunderstanding something ?