How do you put your penis in your underwear?

How do you place your penis in your underwear?

• Pointing up

Votes: 433 23.9%
  • Pointing down

Votes: 1,169 64.5%
  • Other

Votes: 211 11.6%

• Total voters
D

deleted20132

what ever i wear, i put mine upwards, to the left usually. as i wear boxers , it falls down or rests forward, so i have to arrange it a bit

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wear briefs and point it left. I have quite an ample forskin and 6 long soft and sometimes I like the feel of the foreskin pulled back tight when I walk, it gives me a semi hard on and feels great when in the company of women. Also i like to wear my briefs under my balls when im horney , the knob rubbing my pant leg.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I clicked "pointing up" because that's the way I wore it for years when I wore briefs. I only wear briefs now when I wear jeans. I have no problem keeping it up because briefs and jeans are tightly holding it where I put it. Boxers and/or commando are a different matter completely. It hangs down my left leg and, like hardasarokkk, semis are easily obtained throughout the day. I could just say: "What he said"! lol

chrisung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I first heard of it, the idea of "pointing up" was totally foreign to me. I'd never even thought of it.

My waist is too low to do it and not expose myself, and unless the brief legs are tight, then to the side doesn't work..

So my answer has to be Down.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I wear boxers and point it down. Used to point it up, but it became annoying, as it usually ended up pointing down. Now I let it go naturally. When I go commando, I luv the feel against my leg!

juicyboy

Just Browsing
Media
pointing up and slightly to the right hand side. I like how women gives it a look specially if i have a hard on on dates. also i like how it rubs and feels on my jeans when very hard.

Media
When at work, I wear boxers and dress left and down. The rest of the time—commando—and left and down. (Though today it wanted to go right for some reason.) And like the others above, one of the great things about being male is enjoying the sensations of your equipment as you move, and the challenge of a woody.