How do you put your penis in your underwear?

How do you place your penis in your underwear?

• Pointing up

Votes: 433 23.9%
  • Pointing down

Votes: 1,169 64.5%
  • Other

Votes: 211 11.6%

• Total voters

randomed

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I point mine down. Used to point it up but after a day of walking and sitting, it sometimes roll downwards. Depending on the undies, after sitting, my dick can point outwards and when I start standing, it pushes my dick into my body and it feels uncomfortable. Unless it is a nice hugging pair, I point it down. Advantage of pointing up, I get a noticeable bulge and hard ons are easy to hide. Advantage of pointing down, no need to adjustments but hard ons are definitely noticeable.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Advantage of pointing up, I get a noticeable bulge and hard ons are easy to hide. Advantage of pointing down, no need to adjustments but hard ons are definitely noticeable.
You're right! I used to wear briefs and pointed it up, but I got tired of adjusting myself to keep it in position. I switched to boxers to avoid the need to adjust. When I get a hard on, there is nothing to hold it back. It makes an obvious tent on the right side of my pants. Usually, I don't care and don't bother to hide it.

Reactions: Ohiojohn

My cock hangs straight down most of the time, except for when I wear swimming trunks and my cock is usually placed pointing sideways

Reactions: nicnic

WAN234

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My left nut hangs more so, my penis fits more comfortably to the left, like you. But walking around in just my undies, I like to go forward and down. Like my new pic in my photos....

I prefer to let my cock hang down and to the right in my briefs. It's more comfortable, and makes a nice bulge.

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I point my cock up in my briefs when I put them on but usually as the day goes on it ends up pointing to the right. As my briefs loosen up during the day it goes to pointing down in which case I'll adjust it back up or too the right. Hate it pointing down, my testicles are already sensitive so I don't need my cock putting pressure on them!

Reactions: sdbg

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I point down, I also didn't understand how anyone could point up because gravity tends to make mine always move down.

I think a guy who points up is probably the same guy whose erections point directly up and his cock will even touch his belly when fully hard. So the muscles and tissues are naturally already pointing that way. My erections point up at around a 45 degree angle, so my cock is more apt to be able to point down in my briefs.

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I point down, I also didn't understand how anyone could point up because gravity tends to make mine always move down.

I think a guy who points up is probably the same guy whose erections point directly up and his cock will even touch his belly when fully hard. So the muscles and tissues are naturally already pointing that way. My erections point up at around a 45 degree angle, so my cock is more apt to be able to point down in my briefs.
Pointing down is just uncomfortable for me. My erection points at a 45 degree analgesic but point my cock up in my briefs just makes it much easier on me so if I do get hard during the day I don't have to adjust