How do you put your penis in your underwear?

How do you place your penis in your underwear?

• Pointing up

Votes: 433 23.9%
  • Pointing down

Votes: 1,169 64.5%
  • Other

Votes: 211 11.6%

• Total voters

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My dad & brothers always pointed their dicks down so I did too.
In our house underwear was communal so the bulge was kind of "outlined" for my junk to sit into.
When I went to college I bought a ton on underwear (trunks & boxer briefs) Felt good to have my own stuff.
Jake

crowdpleaser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
On a daily basis Down.

When I go running (which recently has been happening less and less) Up always. I were tight breifs for running.

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't wear briefs for extended periods. It's the most uncomfortable thing like ever. Hurts, sweats, briefs offer NO space and my dick is claustrophic. Briefs have always been uncomfortable for more than an hour.

So I wear really baggy jeans usually that allow me to have on boxers or no underwear and, because of the size of the jeans, it won't be noticeably swinging.

If I have to wear tight pants, I still can't put it up, cus then there'd be an abnormal lookin lump held by me belt lol. So in tight pants, I just wear really tight boxers that allow me to let it go down the side of my leg. It isn't noticeable then unless I sit down, and only then if someone is looking between my legs which they shouldn't be doin lol.

Most times however I don't care who sees it swinging. It's a dick. I can't make it smaller, nor would I. So the people at my school, job, or wherever else have to deal with it, if they notice.

I always tell them "my face is up here, so what are you eyes doin down there anyway" lol.

Big_Boy_28

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i can't have mine pointing up beacuse it would be exposed out the top of my jocks, so i have mine pointing to the side, the left. i find it comfortable that way and when i get an erection it feels good

Fuckstick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wow, I'm amazed how many guys say to the left. As an avid crotch watcher, I'd say that the majority of guys hang to the right like I do.... very strange.

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I go up when doing my usual business, but down in the presence of my girlfriend or any other situation, changing room, locker room, etc., where my undies are showing.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always worn it up and across the to the left, but recently have found pleasure in weaing it down over the balls.

This thread reminded me of a joke,

Two housewives were chatting over the garden wall and one asked the other,
"I've noticed you always manage to get your laundry line dired on fine days when I always seem to be rushing in and out to stop it getting rained on, how do you know?"

To which the other replies,