How do you put your penis in your underwear?

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wear boxer briefs and it naturally 'falls' to the left. I can't remember flaccid (5"?) length, but just shy of 9" erect. I have a pair of Lucky brand jeans which I love, but am considering switching to briefs because they completely magnify my junk, even flaccid.

When I'm wearing boxer shorts I put my cock in straight up (12 o'clock), when I'm wearing pouch boxers I let it all hang down. Flaccid cock size: 6 inches.

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
four to five inches flaccid, just shy of 7 hard. Wear thongs pretty much daily, so it's held tightly in place. I put it pointing up and to the right, along the edge of the material.

Wear briefs for working out, place it the same.

When going without, wearing shorts, just let it dangle where it may. The angle of the dangle!

Reactions: Mike2710

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I put on foot in one opening, then the other foot in the other opening and apply vertical pull till the shorts are in place. My penis just fends for itself and falls where it may

Reactions: 6inchcock

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wear boxer briefs 99% of the time, so even though I start with a straight down tuck, he eventually migrates to the left side. Which, even when limp (roughly 5") makes it extremely obvious at times, let alone getting an erection (9"). So depending on where I'm at/going, I switch to regular briefs (which I'm not fond of because everything is scrunched up).