How do you put your penis in your underwear?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sorry but unless you are jonah falcon, i dont see why it would be an issue.
For me, it's a comfort issue. If I'm wearing snug fitting briefs (or a Speedo or cycling shorts), it doesn't feel good to have my dick pointing down with tight fabric against the ridge of my dick. I point it up at the 12:00 position, and adjust as needed to keep my dick up and away from my crotch.

Constantly needing to adjust became a nuisance to me, and 8 years ago I quit fighting it and switched to boxers. If gravity is going to keep pulling my dick down, I may as well give it room so I'm not uncomfortable.

Reactions: Mike2710

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The way you wear your cock inside your pants determines which way it will curve outside your pants.

That's not true at all. :D I've worn my penis down and to the left for years, but it remains straight as an arrow to this very day.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's not true at all. :D I've worn my penis down and to the left for years, but it remains straight as an arrow to this very day.

You just might be the exception to the rule. Saw your photos and you wear very loose underwear from what I can tell. Tight underwear will affect the way you curve when hard.

BBC_slave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
it goes straight down in the middle, actually because i dont have the freedom to move it in any other way because of the chastity device, i am 1.5 soft, 3.5 hard

FloridaFree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Down the middle, although through the day, I have to adjust myself once I get uncomfortable. I doesn't matter where I start at, I have to adjust about halfway through work.

TinyMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine is so little that I just pull up my tighty whiteys and cover it up. It's way too little to hang down at all, but just sort of sticks out a bit, and doesn't even reach out far enough to touch the cotton fabric of my underwear, so i've always been amazed that anyone's dick is long enough that any guys actually have options of how to put it in there at all! it has always wow'ed me to see that a guy's dick is so long that it will stay in place when he puts it either to his left or to his right.

I usually have to threaten it as it does not want to go in there. :biggrin1: