How do you put your penis in your underwear?

Goldberg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What Underwear? It hangs down the side of my pant leg in my tight True Religion Corduroy's

D

deleted871301

Laat hy val waar hy wil... pointing it straight down and then leaving it to find it's own position.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always tuck mine down into a perfectly shaped ball, which usually lasts all of about four seconds until I pull up my pants, and then it does whatever it damn well wishes, even in boxer briefs, my standard. I try to tactfully shift it during the day to a more comfortable, less obvious position. Some pants are more telling than others. Or so I've been told.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hero. Anyone who says otherwise is anti-democracy.

The people are supposed to exert their will on the government in order to check the power of the government and to make sure the government is doing (and not doing) what the people want. If whistleblowers are punished, then the people will know much less about what their government is up to, which pretty thoroughly subverts what a democracy is supposed to be.

I freeball. The only choice I have to make is to hang it to the left or right.

Pointing upwards when wearing boxershorts, hanging free when wearing Andrew Christian briefs, jocks or thongs (having a pouch).