How do you quit someone?

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No contact

You dont really get over someone until you move on to someone else.

Start seeing someone else.

SOMEONE ELSE.

You'll be happier. Guaranteed.

I respectfully disagree. Seeing someone else while still wishing you were with him isn't healthy and will likely end up in a disaster.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Or he could come to Texas and take up with a loyal cowboy that's been through the same thing and would like nothing better than to have a wonderful guy. :)~

(ok. so I just moved way across the country)

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Titan,

Why don't you hang out with me and burnsie, I mean at least you will have an outlet. We both live in montreal.....

Debbie is right, Titan - it's always better to speak to others about stuff like that, don't stay by yourself, you'll just end up hurting even more.

Come chill with us, I have a knack for cheering people up. Failing that, after five or six beers, I guarantee you'll feel better. :biggrin1:

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the offer Burns1de and Debbie! How generous of you! I'd love to, there's just one problem: I'm on the other side of the Big Pond and far from Canada and my hometown of Montreal.:redface: I'll be home in a couple of weeks.:tongue:

Debbie is right, Titan - it's always better to speak to others about stuff like that, don't stay by yourself, you'll just end up hurting even more.

Come chill with us, I have a knack for cheering people up. Failing that, after five or six beers, I guarantee you'll feel better. :biggrin1:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the offer Burns1de and Debbie! How generous of you! I'd love to, there's just one problem: I'm on the other side of the Big Pond and far from Canada and my hometown of Montreal.:redface: I'll be home in a couple of weeks.:tongue:

We'll still be here, homie. :biggrin1: