How do you ratchet up a massive post count?

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok time out-

My orignal point in making this thread was not how you can get a high post count but how much time you actually spent on this site. Also, how many different discusssion forums do you frequest?

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok time out-

My orignal point in making this thread was not how you can get a high post count but how much time you actually spent on this site. Also, how many different discusssion forums do you frequest?

Although keep these tips coming. They are definate usable.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
As a 4 memebrs who have the 5 digit post count, I can tell you four things.

1) When I joined, there was a great deal of stimulating conversation/random banter/flirting going on. It was easier to rack up 30-90 posts in a day.
2) I type fast, have a good internet connection, and don't spell check :tongue:
3) Post counts are just numbers. They don't really make the poster.
4) It's not as easy to post now because there are less 'thought' threads and more 'random chatter' threads. It makes a difference.

I'm lucky if I make 10-15 posts a day now.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Ok time out-

I'm a member of a few boards. Nowhere near as active elsewhere as here.

I'm also a Post-Whore (I learned from the best :biggrin1:). I work from home online and use the pc & internet recreationally too - I spend FAR too much fucking time logged in here, but hey, it's better than actually working.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I am home I usually have the computer on and leave a window open in Et Cetera.

When I get home from work I normally don't turn it on because I am too tired. I did turn it on when Heath Ledger died, but did not respond to that post.

If I see a topic that is interesting I click on it. Sometimes I will think of a new topic to get a new conversation going.

Sometimes while watching TV I will go back and forth to the computer to see if I feel like responding to a topic.

When I post it is not to increase my post count.

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As a 4 memebrs who have the 5 digit post count, I can tell you four things.

1) When I joined, there was a great deal of stimulating conversation/random banter/flirting going on. It was easier to rack up 30-90 posts in a day.
2) I type fast, have a good internet connection, and don't spell check :tongue:
3) Post counts are just numbers. They don't really make the poster.
4) It's not as easy to post now because there are less 'thought' threads and more 'random chatter' threads. It makes a difference.

I'm lucky if I make 10-15 posts a day now.

Thanks for the details.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One would think that they are running a contest to see who can post the most comments in one forum they way some of the members go after a thread. I'll catch hell for this for sure. :rolleyes:

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If I am home I usually have the computer on and leave a window open in Et Cetera.

When I get home from work I normally don't turn it on because I am too tired. I did turn it on when Heath Ledger died, but did not respond to that post.

If I see a topic that is interesting I click on it. Sometimes I will think of a new topic to get a new conversation going.

Sometimes while watching TV I will go back and forth to the computer to see if I feel like responding to a topic.

When I post it is not to increase my post count.

So you admit to constantly stalking this forum?