How do you rate a guy without knowing if he's hung?

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was just thinking that when guys give a hotornot-style rating they take everythng into account. And you can tell if a women has nice tits generally with clothes on. So how does a this knowledge affect a guy's rating. Let's say he is completely average then you find out what he's packing. Could this be the difference between a 3 and a 7 on a scale of 1-10? Or lets say he is a perfect 10 as far as you can tell, then you find out he's tiny. How much would that make it drop?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just thinking that when guys give a hotornot-style rating they take everythng into account. And you can tell if a women has nice tits generally with clothes on. So how does a this knowledge affect a guy's rating. Let's say he is completely average then you find out what he's packing. Could this be the difference between a 3 and a 7 on a scale of 1-10? Or lets say he is a perfect 10 as far as you can tell, then you find out he's tiny. How much would that make it drop?

I think men think more mathematically than women about stuff like this. Sure I might be sitting around with some girlfriends rating guys we know, but I couldn't break it down for you in terms of, "if he had this size cock, then he'd get an extra ___ points." How attractive he is to me is based on a general overall judgment. For me, as a size queen, a big cock helps, but how much it helps exactly I can't really generalize. It depends on the situation, the guy, my mood, etc. I will say that the difference between a "3" and "7" is really the difference between someone I'm not attracted to and someone I am attracted to. So if you're asking me if having a big cock could make an unattractive guy attractive, for me the answer is no. If I'm turned off by either how he looks or how he carries himself, the cock can't help him. Where it helps is if I'm already attracted to him, the size is a great bonus.

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just to clarify how this man rates women, which differs slightly.

I look at the eyes. I look for brilliance or advanced intelligence like a quick wit or warm sense of humor.

I like a pretty smile. I like a quick wit. If the woman is smarter than I am I'm GONE! That's the most erotic find of all. I find nerdy smart women the sexiest of all!!! They always know all kinds of advanced shit for getting off, too.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just to clarify how this man rates women, which differs slightly.

I look at the eyes. I look for brilliance or advanced intelligence like a quick wit or warm sense of humor.

I like a pretty smile. I like a quick wit. If the woman is smarter than I am I'm GONE! That's the most erotic find of all. I find nerdy smart women the sexiest of all!!! They always know all kinds of advanced shit for getting off, too.

I mean just based on looks. Like a hot or not photo. I know personality is important, but for this thread imagine you don't know the person.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm with s_h on this one. I am on hotornot but am not in the "rate me" section precisely because I don't really get the "rate me, 1-10" thing. I notice a guy's smile and his eyes first and then go on from there. If you're talking about a nude pic, then, sure a hung guy is fun to look at, but that wouldn't make his face or eyes or smile nicer. :wink:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The rating stuff is fine, but it's completely superficial for me. I would agree with Gain on 10 that there are other things that really make people attractive to you.

Wit, a smile, a mischievous look :smile:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I give him marks based on wether or not he is a dick..Not how big of a dick he's got.

Apperance really isnt that big of an issue for me..I think even the ugliest person has someone attractive working for then

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The rating stuff is fine, but it's completely superficial for me. I would agree with Gain on 10 that there are other things that really make people attractive to you.

Wit, a smile, a mischievous look :smile:

I agree pretty much. Rating guys based on their physical appearance is fun, but it's just a game really. A guy's personality, combined with the chemistry between us, can totally change his rating in either direction. And of course the fireworks in bed can as well.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
btw, does anyone find that site fucked up. Goofy people are like 8 or 9. And this pretty girl says all those who rate me a 1, don't hate me cuz im beautiful. And it's true, i thought she was hot. That tells me it's not just me. the most common rating I got was 1. I know i'm not a perfect 10 (although i got that rating too), but i can't be a 1 (i dont think). If any wants to rate my looks for real, I'll give you a pic.

But back to the looks. How does penis affect the overall hotness of a guy?

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't put much stock in sites browsed by primarily 18 and younger, and include such earth-shattering self descriptions such as:

I LoVe tO PaRtY, dRink, SmOkE dA 420, CLluBBiN, so HoLLa! OmG EmInEm is HAWT!

Maybe I'm just getting old...

...OB

koiathesizequeen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wholeheartedly agree with Ms. Stud Hunter ( ^5 , girl)! I have had a couple of guys that were well endowed and fine to boot, but their attitude and chemistry sucked like a Dyson vacuum cleaner. If the guy lacks the chemistry, heat, and wit, it's definitely a no-go.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a guy is average in all other respects, and I find out that he's totally huge, that definitely tips the scales in my mind. I'm a pretty mathematical size queen. :cool:

-Aly

its very complex situation to rating a man or woman , its an energie ...
hard to explain with certain attributes. for a relationship I dont think cock or boob size important. Personally I may like an average looking girl with a flirtatious personality .it is better than a good looking cool lady.

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get it that this is talking about hot-or-not in the picture pefect sense... For me - like a few of the others posting above - being hot is not all about looks. I guess I need something more than perfect proportions. Charisma, is that what you say? I'm rarely - if at all - blown away by some guys looks alone.

I'm drawn to the eyes. They convey so much about the person - eyes give off intelligence, sense of humor, how you view others... Eye-to-eye contact is a definite turn-on. I like a man with a mischievous glance and a smile reaching his eyes.

Next to the eyes, the smile is important. I like that a person has different smiles: the awkward, insecure, nerdy smile or a confident, teasing, flirty grin, all in the same person. I guess I think it shows versatility of character...

That being said, a somewhat defined body and a larger than average cock is a definite bonus. There must be some kind of other connection between us, but if the sex is good I will stay in a relationship longer (not that that was the question or that all sex with hung guys is gratifying). Only once have I had a small dick tip the scale and made me end the relationship; making love is way more than just size. Perfect size for me is large average or a little more, I think. We all have our preferences. :tongue:

I guess the scientific answer to the hot-or-not question is: I'll let personality count 5 points out of 10, appearance 2 (1.5 of these eyes and smile), sex count 3 - the penis being one of these three. Just because I would like my man to have one... :wink:

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sorry, double posted again... think i need a faster line..

Unichorn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I am amazed at some peoples responses here
Generally when a guy asks a question aimed at a woman he expects a woman to answer it, not a guy.
Do you guys even look at who is posting the question (Gay or not)
It just shows that you guys dont pay attention to anything

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't usually rate men, but i'm giving this guy who messaged me on on myspace a 0 for claiming he has an 11" cock. I can't wait to see this work of photoshopped art...

And the most confusing thing is men who claim to be 11 inches seem to think that would be a good thing. They brag that they're 11 inches, even though in reality being that big would not be good. Stuff like that makes me think that for some guys the desire to have a big cock isn't about pleasing the woman, it's about being the biggest, baddest guy around. It's the giant SUV factor, or the proverbial little boys' pissing contest.

bree

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Rating a person --- makes not since to me --- the looks fade and the personality stays-- I cannot think of ever rating someone due to their cock size--- Seem funny to me how some think that women would think that way-- Like logic goes right out the window... I see a smile, eyes , brightness in them , laughter, who the person is not what they have... Sure we have what we are attrached to physically... But making cock such a big issues is beyond me... That is like the same for women... Men do you say hey i need to check you out down there girl -- you might not be what im looking for... You find out when you find out... Same as us if we really like the person... Rambling im sure i am... So will hush..