How do you rate a guy without knowing if he's hung?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And the most confusing thing is men who claim to be 11 inches seem to think that would be a good thing. They brag that they're 11 inches, even though in reality being that big would not be good. Stuff like that makes me think that for some guys the desire to have a big cock isn't about pleasing the woman, it's about being the biggest, baddest guy around. It's the SUV factor.

I think some guys get off on the idea of splitting a woman in two. Plus, they know they have to work harder and be more creative in order to bring a woman to orgasm. And no, we can't forget about the ego.

This particular fellow has a serious complex. He just emailed me two photos. It looks like he's 5" long (max) and 4" in girth. He looks nothing like his avatar. Sigh.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think some guys get off on the idea of splitting a woman in two. Plus, they know they have to work harder and be more creative in order to bring a woman to orgasm. And no, we can't forget about the ego.

Of course you're right on all counts. The fantasy of splitting a woman in two is probably related to that fantasy of "ruining" a woman and a guy making it so he's the only man who can satisfy that woman. Which of course is related to the ego factor. As for a larger cock having to do less work to bring a woman to orgasm, I think for guys, more stimulation = more orgasm, so they assume it's always the same for us. But of course just because an 8X6 penis might have to do less work than a 5X4 penis to make me cum, does not mean an 11X8 penis would be even better. If such a penis existed, I'd avoid it at all costs.

This particular fellow has a serious complex. He just emailed me two photos. It looks like he's 5" long (max) and 4" in girth. He looks nothing like his avatar. Sigh.

Sigh indeed. Now, whaddya gonna do with that? :mad: My condolences, MB.

coolwind

Experimental Member
Media
Yes its strange to rate men or women like that, and not of consequence in the end. However on the shallow and superfica level I have to admit that I never looked twice at Farah Fawcett until the day I saw a photo of her nipples. But still that's only a photo, who knows what she is like otherwise.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes its strange to rate men or women like that, and not of consequence in the end. However on the shallow and superfica level I have to admit that I never looked twice at Farah Fawcett until the day I saw a photo of her nipples. But still that's only a photo, who knows what she is like otherwise.

Of course, and I don't get why people are so uptight about this issue. Sitting around with the girls, discussing guys' physical qualities is fun sometimes, and the occasional rating is fun too. I don't think this is shallow at all; appreciating someone's physical qualities doesn't mean you assume that's all they are as a person.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I am surprised that still people have a dificult time of rating objectively just the looks while separating the personality. Like I may rate a woman a 7 then to know her and like her more. Sh'es still a 7 physically. Oh well, i guess i might be a little hung up on the rating thing... i rate burritos

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Rating a person --- makes not since to me --- the looks fade and the personality stays-- I cannot think of ever rating someone due to their cock size--- Seem funny to me how some think that women would think that way-- Like logic goes right out the window... I see a smile, eyes , brightness in them , laughter, who the person is not what they have... Sure we have what we are attrached to physically... But making cock such a big issues is beyond me... That is like the same for women... Men do you say hey i need to check you out down there girl -- you might not be what im looking for... You find out when you find out... Same as us if we really like the person... Rambling im sure i am... So will hush..

I LOVE the punctuation:biggrin1: