How do you rate yourself on these sexuality items?

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
CRITERIA 1: FREQUENCY
10 2 times a day, 7 days a week. More is ideal for me.

CRITERIA 2: FREAKINESS

idk maybe like 4-7. I'm not really sure what constitutes 6,7,8,9. I can guess what type of things are 10. idk. I'm willing to give things a few tries , unless they sucked soooooo bad.

CRITERIA 3: MONOGAMY/NON-MONOGAMY
idk how to rate this. I'm very very loyal.You would never find me flirting, sexting, or any of that other hogwash. Same goes with emotional cheating. I hold my partner to the same expectations to which I hold myself. I believe in setting boundaries and abiding by those boundaries whether its a monogamous or non monogamous relationship.
BONUS QUESTION:
Open but never discussed.

Reactions: supersecretlemur

supersecretlemur

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Valley of the Sun Mobile Home Park (United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I suppose I never answered my own questions... ;)

7-14 times a week

4 according to my scale, but I feel like I'd be better off around 6-7.

8, pretty non-monogamous

BONUS QUESTION:
It was always known to be on the table if anyone wanted to talk about it but nobody did.

supersecretlemur

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
idk maybe like 4-7. I'm not really sure what constitutes 6,7,8,9. I can guess what type of things are 10. idk. I'm willing to give things a few tries , unless they sucked soooooo bad.
I gave a kinkiness scale in post 11, although some totally disagreed with it.

idk how to rate this. I'm very very loyal.You would never find me flirting, sexting, or any of that other hogwash. Same goes with emotional cheating. I hold my partner to the same expectations to which I hold myself. I believe in setting boundaries and abiding by those boundaries whether its a monogamous or non monogamous relationship.
I rate it as in, if you were with someone... where would you draw the line and say they cheated? The question isn't so much as what you'd do, but what you'd be willing to accept from someone else in a relationship. Many times our standards are the same as what we expect though.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Everyday if I could but I know that's not a possibility so about 4 days out of the week more than one time on each of the days. Too bad I'm single.

2. I'd say about a 5 all really depends on the girl.

3. A 2 what's the point of being in a relationship if you are not faithful. But there is nothing wrong with looking.

Bonus. I'd say it is an open subject in my house but there was no reason to talk about it aside from the initial sex talk. Other than that never talked about it but I can if I want to but who what's to talk about that with their parents

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Interested to hear how others view their sexuality in according to the below three terms.

How often is your ideal frequency of sex per week (can be any variation of sex)?
At the height of frequency me and my ex were fucking 14-21x a week!

How freaky do you consider yourself - 1 being totally vanilla with the lights out, 10 being in that you only get off if you are dressed up in leather and someone is riding you?
I'd say probably a 5. My ex liked to be choked, use toys on her, pissed on her once. Watched vids as we're banging, use simulation gels and all that.

How monogamous or non-monogamous do you consider yourself - 1 being you feel that even looking at others is cheating, 10 being open (polyamory, polygamy, open-relationship, etc.)
Definitely monogamy, although I did have a chance to have a three some with my ex and one of her black girlfriends, but was kind of thrown off by her forwardness since we had just begun dating. Should've done it! Lol

BONUS QUESTION:
Did you grow up in a family where sex/sexuality was more of a taboo or an open subject?
didn't talk about it, we knew what it was, but we're left to discover our own ways.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like sex twice a day; average.

I am about a 3 on the link scale. Don't need much, but not against much either.

Monogamy is somewhere in the middle for me. I get a little jealous but it's healthy, and it's fun to fool around. Partners feelings are very important here.

Pretty open family growing up. Nothing weird.

notsoshabby

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Interested to hear how others view their sexuality in according to the below three terms.

How often is your ideal frequency of sex per week (can be any variation of sex)?

How freaky do you consider yourself - 1 being totally vanilla with the lights out, 10 being in that you only get off if you are dressed up in leather and someone is riding you?

How monogamous or non-monogamous do you consider yourself - 1 being you feel that even looking at others is cheating, 10 being open (polyamory, polygamy, open-relationship, etc.)?

BONUS QUESTION:
Did you grow up in a family where sex/sexuality was more of a taboo or an open subject?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ideally? Once or twice a day would be fantastic! :D
Reality? With work, commuting, household errands, etc. 3 times a week would great, but the usual 2 times a week is the most common.

5 or 6? See the thread about the craziest places you've had sex! :p

How monogamous or non-monogamous do you consider yourself - 1 being you feel that even looking at others is cheating, 10 being open (polyamory, polygamy, open-relationship, etc.)?

2-3? We are 100% monogamous in our relationship, but that is our choice, but we both enjoy looking at beautiful women (me) and hunky guys (her). Personally, I would have liked to try swapping, swinging, or a three-way with a former FWB, but it never happened.

BONUS QUESTION:

My parents were openly affectionate, but not groping each other! ;) But growing up in a Catholic household in the 1960-1970's we weren't openly talking about sex! :eek:

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ideal... Do you mean ideal in the sense of what I think would work best for me, or ideal in a slightly more fantastical sense, what I wish my sex life would be like?

supersecretlemur

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ideal... Do you mean ideal in the sense of what I think would work best for me, or ideal in a slightly more fantastical sense, what I wish my sex life would be like?
If someone you were with said "we can have sex as many times as you'd like this week" what would your answer be (disregard work and other obligations as those are worldly limiters that don't permit you to do what you desire)?

Asked another way would be, "how often do you have the urge to have sex?"

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If someone you were with said "we can have sex as many times as you'd like this week" what would your answer be (disregard work and other obligations as those are worldly limiters that don't permit you to do what you desire)?

Asked another way would be, "how often do you have the urge to have sex?"

Well, the reality is that my body can't fully keep up with the cravings of my mind. Mentally I crave being fucked twice a day, but physically I can't handle that much.

supersecretlemur

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, the reality is that my body can't fully keep up with the cravings of my mind. Mentally I crave being fucked twice a day, but physically I can't handle that much.
Could it be something that the body becomes accustomed to?

Egghead1985

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would say twice a day morning and evening
I would put myself as a currently suppressed 5 (the wife hates my kinky shit)
I flicker between the two but monogamous for now
I come from a different culture sex was never discussed

kevin91

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Frequency:
Probably 2 times a day if it's every day.

Freakiness:
1-10 scale I would say 9 or so. Leather and stuff being on scale 5 though.

Mono- / non-monogamy:
Definately non-monogamy.

Bonus:
Grew up in a family where sex / sexuality was an open subject.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Could it be something that the body becomes accustomed to?

Maybe. But I'm still wondering basically the same question: is this with reference to the ideal that seems reflected by reality as I've known it so far, or rather based off of my imagining of how my sexuality could be if I strove for it?