how do you react to being groped by a stranger?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, that's so hawt!

It happens to me ALL the time because I always wear a cockring and special underwear that push out my junk and tight jeans that show it all off. Every time some chick does it, I grab her by the pigtails (it's always a chick with pigtails!), force her to her knees and command her to finish what she started. Every girl has a hard time getting me all in her mouth at first, but they always end up being able to deep throat me...and every single one of them swallows my huge load and then begs me to ride my cock. But I never let them do it because I'm a married man, and that would be cheating.

Oh, but when guys do it, I punch them in the balls.

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There would be three hits.

#1 - I'd hit them
#2 - They'd hit the floor.
#3 - The ambulance will hit 120Kph getting them to hospital.

I'm down right tigerish about my personal space.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Situation dependant.

Normally I'd vocalize the complaint as, "Stop grabbing my ass.", serves to both embarass them and warns others within earshot that there is a pig in our midst.

If it's a loud venue I'll settle for stepping back and grinding the heel of my boot on their foot.

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My flatmate (female) was travelling on the London Underground, yesterday, when a man sildled up to her & stuck his finger into the crotch of her jeans. Her reaction was to stamp on his foot. He then punched her in the face. Nice.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually, if it's a guy trying it(Which hasn't happened in oh so long, but not been missed, mind you!), I give a verbal warning, to tell them they're gonna find themselves first in physical pain if it happens, if they don't get the hint, whatever limb presents itself goes into pain.

A woman if she's a stranger, however, gets a stern, "I don't know you, or like this, you mind?"