how do you react to people's jokes/comments about your SO" penis?

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
this happened to a female friend of mine this past saturday.we were at her house for a nice bbq(exellent food by the way!) when one of her SO's friends(a male) cracked a sausage joke related to his dick,they were his long time friends so i guess they were all in on the joke, except for her and myself(i figured it out though)but she was upset.she had told me that he was big,but she didn't tell him that herself.i was wondering has something like this has happened to any of the ladies here?and if so how did you handle it?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No one has ever said anything to me about my husband's anything, except that when my friends finally met him at a party after months of dating, they pulled me aside one by one to gush over how hot they thought he was. I thanked them on his behalf for their compliments.

He once said a co-worker of his told him that he liked my thick torso, and thought I had a beautiful ass. He said he thanked the guy, told him he agreed, and then told him to never bring up the subject of my body again or he'd throw him overboard. I found the whole thing weird. I have an amazing rack, and no ass whatsoever.

But no one has ever made any inappropriate comments about our genitals to either of us. The closest I can think of is a friend who asked questions about our sex life, and about what he looks like naked. However, she's like my sister, and the conversation was all in context, and private.

the_new_godiva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A friend of mine, who is extremely awkward at moments, has an insatiable curiosity with my SO's penis. Firstly, he demands to know how big it is, and gets this hungry look on his face whenever he's staring at my SO's crotch. We just laugh about it. What else can you do?

Alteredego, I like the way your man handled the awkward situation! I feel like most guys these days would've handled that by divulging more private information about the way his woman is in bed.