How do you react when someone ejaculates in you?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's say person A is attractive and meets all your criteria for a sexy person. You are having very good sex with this person, mind-blowing or whatever, and this person ejaculates very hard pressing into you while at it and shaking.

How do you respond? My GF shakes back and can't breathe for a few seconds. I don't think that's normal.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I typically respond in kind. To me, that's when he's at his weakest state and I can really control him with a few simple kegels or strategically placed calves on his butt. I got an Audi out of one particularly wonderful episode!:wink:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
an ex of mine would do that...she'd just tense up all of her muscles, her eyes would roll back, she'd shake a bit and hold her breath for a few seconds...she also did this when she would cum, which led me to believe we came simultaneously much more often than we did, lol!

hardone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cumming from a person who does the ejaculating ::: well my women love it in them and i do fill them up !!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's say person A is attractive and meets all your criteria for a sexy person. You are having very good sex with this person, mind-blowing or whatever, and this person ejaculates very hard pressing into you while at it and shaking.
How do you respond? My GF shakes back and can't breathe for a few seconds. I don't think that's normal.
Totally normal. Happens to me most times.

Perfectly normal. Sometimes I squeeze my pelvic muscles to add to the sensation as he erupts inside.
Yup me too, and if I haven't already cum, doing that pretty much insures my own orgasm. :biggrin1: :cool:

I typically respond in kind. To me, that's when he's at his weakest state and I can really control him with a few simple kegels or strategically placed calves on his butt. I got an Audi out of one particularly wonderful episode!:wink:
:eek: No way, :notworthy: I bow to the master. You should give lessons. :cool:
:notworthy:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What model Audi and was it loaded or stripped down.
All I got was a couple of kids eventually.:biggrin1:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I cum, grip him with my pelvic floor muscles, and pull him in deeper by wrapping my legs around his ass.

I really love it. :08:
The feeling never lasts long enough, though, because he has to pull out before the condom slips off. But we keep the intimacy going with oral (I always clean him up ;)), kissing, and cuddling.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I cum, grip him with my pelvic floor muscles, and pull him in deeper by wrapping my legs around his ass.

I really love it. :08:
The feeling never lasts long enough, though, because he has to pull out before the condom slips off. But we keep the intimacy going with oral (I always clean him up ;)), kissing, and cuddling.

Wow.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like it when he cums in me.. One guy was actually surprised that I felt him cum in 3 hot spurts. He was nice.