How do you react when someone ejaculates in you?

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
I cum, grip him with my pelvic floor muscles, and pull him in deeper by wrapping my legs around his ass.

I really love it. :08:
The feeling never lasts long enough, though, because he has to pull out before the condom slips off. But we keep the intimacy going with oral (I always clean him up ;)), kissing, and cuddling.

o.k... i take it back(sorry) THIS is the best answer to a question EVER!!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
o.k... i take it back(sorry) THIS is the best answer to a question EVER!!
:05: A work in progress Dougie, I'm trying to build up enough strength to where I can hold him inside and milk his cock until he cums. Look, Ma, no hands! :biggrin1: Now when we have sex he's like *oooooh, that feels good*, but I won't stop until I hear "OMG, how does it do that??!?" :09:

:08:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is extremely multi-orgasmic, and cumming simultaneously is almost no problem for her. In fact the spasms of my ejaculating cock inside her is enough to drive her over the edge. I make it sound boring (it's not), but it's almost instinctive for her.

Another woman, a long, long time ago used to milk my cock differently. When she felt me start shooting inside her, I'd be completely still and plant myself deep inside her. Then, she'd take charge of the rhythm. I'd be there screaming my lungs off and she'd push me all the way in her, squeeze her PC muscles hard, pull my cock almost completely out, release her kegel, shove me back in, squeeze, drag me almost completely out, release, shove, squeeze, pull. That was heavenly.

Another ex did the whole gasping/shaking can't breathe thing, but only when I went in too deep. It was more like an "Omigod, too intense, don't do that" reaction. I wouldn't be colliding into anything, she just preferred it not be that deep.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cum, grip him with my pelvic floor muscles, and pull him in deeper by wrapping my legs around his ass.

I really love it. :08:
The feeling never lasts long enough, though, because he has to pull out before the condom slips off. But we keep the intimacy going with oral (I always clean him up ;)), kissing, and cuddling.

Yup, that gave me a chubby. All parts are in working order. Thank you for the public service. :biggrin1: