How do you react when you catch a woman staring.?

Vincentr1: It's a regular office setting. Ever since the dress codes have gone business casual I've been wearing jeans more frequently. When wearing jeans with boxers I just let my penis run down my left pants leg. Well one of my direct reports walks in and asks a question. She'a tall blond fairly attractive and dresses well so you know she's does her fair share of "window shoping." Well I had to stand up to get a binder off a shelf and out of corner of my eye saw her eyes pan downward to my crotch. I'm sure you guys know the feeling when you're penis is being held firmly against your thigh by your jeans. Right then I knew the outline of my penis was cleary shown against my pants leg. I saw her jaw drop out of the corner of my eye and when I turned my head her head and eyes snapped upward. I kept on talking and made sure I looked in the eyes without snickering or anything. Weird thing I wasn't embarassed. After reading this board, I was thinking, hey women do look and we can catch em. By the way she took the binder and walk away very quickly. Maybe I scared her? :DI hope I don't get sued for harassment or anything.

wvalady1968: [quote author=Vincentr1 link=board=meetgreet;num=1074903778;start=0#0 date=01/23/04 at 16:13:58] I hope I don't get sued for harassment or anything.[/quote]

For having a penis?
;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=meetgreet;num=1074903778;start=0#1 date=01/23/04 at 16:48:11]

For having a penis?
;)[/quote]
For having a big penis.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Vincent, I blush too easily for my own good. The several incidents I've suffered like the one you describe here all ended with my trying to pretend nothing had happened.

While my face flashed red like a red light bulb in a plastic Santa's head.

jayjay: My reaction would be to drop my pants but that would be harassment.

roedhunt: I had similar experiences except, of course, being on the other end. DUH. The men who "caught me", found great delight at delaying the end of the conversation.. just to see me squirm.... sick people out there... hahah  :D (of course, I would've done the same)..

Anyway, each time I was caught, my eyes (like a dumbshit) wouldn’t look away, but right into his... a deer and that stupid headlight.... And, each man had a "I caught you" smile on his face....

Wouldn’t it be funny if you guys made pants with an expression on it similar to women’s t-shirts....(stop talking to my boobs)... Wonder what expressions you would come up with.... (Pun definitely intended)  :D

HungArnold

Experimental Member
Media
That happened to me once during an interview. It was a panel interview with three women. One was rather hostile; she was also the one who was staring at my crotch.

When the interview was wrapping up, I sensed that it did not go well, so i asked the hostile one why she stared at my crotch. She turned red with embarassment. It served her right. I doubt she ever had anything more than a cucumber or a dildo.

gushiggins: I've caught my boss staring at my outline -- for those of you who haven't seen it, showing through a pair of DCU trousers (that's Desert Combat Uniform, for those who aren't militarily inclined; gotta love military acronyms) is a very entertaining sight. The fabric is such that the outline is quite enhanced.

Anyway, her eyes met mine as they came up from looking at it. I kept going with what I was saying, with just a hint of knowing smirk in my eyes. Not to be outdone, as I'm about to leave, she says, "Hurry up and sit down before anyone else notices."

For some reason, she calls me into her office a lot more nowadays. . .

-Z

SoccerFreak: Haha, if i am half mast, i make it move and then smile when she looks up, or it im soft, i rub my crotch

mekkler: I try not to react. I don't want to embarrase them and discourage the behavior.

dotadone: I have been working out for the past 4 months and am happy with the results. I recently got a pair of low-rise jeans and i love them. I do get looks from men and women, i just ignore them or i get hard and really embarassed.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The situation always play a big part in it. One time I was working out in my local gym, strictly to maintain body leanness, and was wearing a pair of shorts that had seen their day and to say the least was nearing the end. Well, anyhow, one day I was in the middle of a lat set, and there happened to be two women in there, I'd say late 20's, early 30's, with nice bods I give 'em.

Now, I'm trying to get the set done without distractions, so I turn away from them politely. But, as luck would have it, my shorts have a different idea. During the middle of the last rep, I can't help but look around and see the two women turning two shades of red, and see their lips moving in a sotto voce as they look in my direction. I was puzzled for a moment, then I looked down, and lo and behold, my dick was dangling out of my shorts! :eek:

Well, I finished up in a hurry, and, stood up for the two women to see, and just walked past them and said, "Hoped you enjoyed the show!" Well, long story short, they apologized for their behavior later on, and then much later on, they really made amends, to use a light description.

AUncut10in: I have been gay all my life, but like a lot of guys I knew my life would be much eaiser if I could just be straight. So I got married and hoped that would "Fix It". Well of course it didn't, and after being married for a very long time, I told my wife everything. The funny thing about it, is I thought she always knew, but never wanted to say anything about it. When I asked her how she could not notice how guys would check me out, her answer was that she always noticed how women checked me out, but never noticed guys looking. I never really paid attention to how women looked at me. So I guess we see what we want to see.