How Do You "really" Like Your Coffee?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could drink a Cafe Bustela at midnight! I have my own Moka pot and am pretty good at it.

My husband, on the other hand, spent a small fortune on this machine that looks like a plumber's nightmare sitting on our counter. The noise he makes between grinding and hissing and squirting is downright scary. But when I hear it I know I'm in for a treat!

I'll drink a breve latte when he makes it for me, but during the day I'm a dark roast black coffee girl. Ain't got time for the niceties. I need caffeine, and I need to mainline it.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I could drink a Cafe Bustela at midnight! I have my own Moka pot and am pretty good at it.

My husband, on the other hand, spent a small fortune on this machine that looks like a plumber's nightmare sitting on our counter. The noise he makes between grinding and hissing and squirting is downright scary. But when I hear it I know I'm in for a treat!

I'll drink a breve latte when he makes it for me, but during the day I'm a dark roast black coffee girl. Ain't got time for the niceties. I need caffeine, and I need to mainline it.

Skinny Hippie needed an IV for his coffee.
My dear guitarist is the same.
Huh, the gentleman of blessed proportions who spurred my joining here was also a coffee junkie.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm British and although I do drink coffee it depends on the time of day for a start, now here's the thing and I'm happy to be called a philistine:joy: you can keep all your coffees that come from a fancy machine puffing steam, hissing and squelching filling cups with froth and foam or so dark and strong you pull a face before going tachycardi and dizzy.
I like my coffee granulated freeze dried with boiling water and a little milk added, simple, no fuss no frills basic coffee cause that's what I like! ;)

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I drink tea not coffee normally. Maybe coffee twice a year at most and it's something overly sugary and frozen I get for myself on my birthday as a treat .

My tea if basic just black and strong with no sugar or not real sugar and mildly sweet. If grey, no sugar and a small splash of milk.

agfunk

Experimental Member
Media
Death Valley Junction (California, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Dark roast with some kind of flavored creamer. I love silk's sweet cream, creme brulee or pumkin spice when they have it. I'll also get califia farms peppermint mocha creamer when it's in season. Favorite of all time would have to be silk's hazelnut but I can't find it anymore.

Reactions: Mittimer

SallyLawrence

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think there's anything wrong with a man liking a pumpkin spice latte. This is really a very flavorful and delicious coffee. For example, I love creamy coffee with the aroma of lavender or cinnamon. I even decided to buy a milk warmer so that every morning I can make myself a delicious coffee that will give me energy for the whole day. Someone likes a strong Americano, someone likes a sugar cappuccino. We are all different and therefore our tastes are different.

Reactions: Call_Me_Dave

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been experimenting with different kinds of Milk and my favourites are Cashew Milk and Vanilla Almond for my Latte Macchiato in the Afternoon/ Evening.

For Breakfast I prefer a Cappuccino with Full Fat Milk, and after a heavy Dinner or Meal I love me a really strong, black Espresso.

I like my Coffee very strong in general, only use Espresso Beans from a local Coffee Roastery who uses a blend of 3 different Arabica Beans.

I don't use Sugar, but love me some Flavour Drops!

I love Coffee so much, I spent more Money on my new Miele Coffee Machine than on my Car:joy:

At my new Favourite Cafe here in Innsbruck ( Cafe Katzung) I LOVE their Fresh Coffee with Whipped Cream :emoji_yum:

Last edited:
Reactions: Enid and EllieP