Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wanted to get an idea of how guys report their size. My bone pressed length is 7.25", but, honestly when I fuck, I am using only 6", maybe 6.5" in penetration positions (not that we have actually measured my penetration, but from what it seems). So, while I'd like to say I have over a 7" penis, a big part of me feels like that is not very accurate.
So, how do you report?
~Bone Pressed
~non Bone Pressed
~both?
~or some other standard

I tend to clarify which method I am talking about, or just quote both lengths.

Last edited:

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always said use the method which gives the biggest/highest number. FWIW, I find it hilarious when a guy gives his measurement with a decimal (like 7.8 or 9.1). rulers and tape measures are marked in 1/8th or 1/16th of an inch! go figure!!

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bone pressed is usally the correct way because with full penetration you use your whole legnth all the way to the bone

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I wanted to get an idea of how guys report their size. My bone pressed length is 7.25", but, honestly when I fuck, I am using only 6", maybe 6.5" in penetration positions (not that we have actually measured my penetration, but from what it seems). So, while I'd like to say I have over a 7" penis, a big part of me feels like that is not very accurate.
So, how do you report?
~Bone Pressed
~non Bone Pressed
~both?
~or some other standard

I tend to clarify which method I am talking about, or just quote both lengths.
non Bone Pressed

7" non bone
8" bone pressed

yea I have a lot of pubic fat but I am not fat and I am working on it you can see my body in Gallery Photos (1)

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
About 12 years ago I bought an 8X6 dildo for my then-partner because I thought it was just a short-hair bigger than me when throbbing. Side-by-side comparisons proved me entirely accurate.

That's the full story: most times rounding up to 8X6 and leaving it at that suffices.

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
rulers and tape measures are marked in 1/8th or 1/16th of an inch! go figure!!
Really?
Have a look at this pic and rethink your statement.
I see you live in San Fran (U.S.) and could say something rude other than 'it's a big world out there', but I won't. :cool:

Attachments

D

deleted356736

I have so little body fat that bone-pressed and non-bone pressed is more or less the same dimension;, would only be a couple of milimetres difference. None of us can penetrate to full penis length, as this depends on how much the position we are using allows us to get to our partner's pussy. However, if we're longer than average, for the same position we'll be deeper than average too, and giving more stimulation and less likely to slip out.

My wife prefers deep positions more than any others, and it doesn't take long for her to begin arching her back and pressing herself against me to take all I can give.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really?
Have a look at this pic and rethink your statement.
I see you live in San Fran (U.S.) and could say something rude other than 'it's a big world out there', but I won't. :cool:
what does the world map have to do with dick size?

maybe you use metric so your measurement would be in millimeters, centimeters, or even kilometers, not inches. and what's wrong with being from San Francisco (U.S.?)