How do you say "I'm Cumming!!!" in other languages?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's an American English idiom. The word "cum" stems from "come".

Just like "Fuck You" has no true translation into Spanish.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like it when French guys are into it they say Weh Weh Weh, not sure the spelling but thats what it sounds like.

Last edited:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, and Latin... Veni, Vidi, Vici (I came, I saw, I conquered)

Wow, 9th grade Latin class finally turned out to be useful...

Close, ex...in the present tense, they're venio, video, vinco. :wink:

I'm laughing right now trying to imagine banging away, yelling venio
(say weh-nee-oh) over and over!

I like it when French guys are into it they say Weh Weh Weh, not sure the spelling but thats what it sounds like.

:biggrin1:

They're saying oui, the French for yes.

I could try to post what sounds I make when I come, but there's no alphabet to describe it. :biggrin1:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember a Japanese friend who, when asked what the term for "gay" is in Japanese, replied with the pronunciation, "O cumma". We had a good laugh over that. I didn't ask about the translation for "I'm coming".

'Okama' is more a derogatory word, meaning "faggot" or "flaming queer" from what I understand.

They frequently just use the English word "gay" or "gai"

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been told that in Greek, exwhysee can be loosely translated to "I have cum". Any Greeks here to explain that?

Oh yes. There are ancient inscriptions to prove it.

Haha. Seriously, well I know nothing about modern Greek, the word for "I'm coming" in classical Attic is difficult to come by. There are exactly three and a half million words for "fuck" and one for "orgasm" ("orgasmos") but the best I could find for "I'm coming" is "ekmiaino." Unfortunately, "I'm coming" is one of it's rare uses - it would more commonly mean "I am defiling you." So, uh, yeah...

"Orgao" is where "orgasm" came from and sounds more fun ("I am gonna blow") but I don't know if that was ever used that way... Actually, knowing human nature, I'm sure it was. Especially where pagans are concerned. They had a lot more fun.