(how) Do You Secretly Evaluate If A Man Might Be Hung Or Not?

do you try to guess if a man which you just met/know is hung?

• Total voters

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when interacting with a good male buddy, a really nice work colleague, your boss, the long-term friend, the new guy of your best friend etc.... - with whom you would probably never get intimate. do you sometimes evaluate secretly if he might be hung or not? or what if you meet a totally new guy at a bar/club or your latest serious date?

if you tried to secretly estimate someone's dick size - how would you do so; are you listening to clues, do you check his bulge or do you rather try to evaluate his overall masculinity, his character? by which character, traits and what specifically suggests to you he migth be a hung man or not? have you been successfully guessing it correctly in some cases?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's the thing: if you're a guy there's a 99.9% chance that you'll have a weenie. And the odds are pretty good that it's functional. Size is immaterial if I'm thinking about doing the pokey pokey with a guy. It's one of the last things I think about because it's the last thing I need to know before he puts the "fun" in functional.

There are so many things to consider before dating a guy that the size of his dignity is pretty far down the list.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I don’t care enough to attempt a guess.
The only time size is an issue is A) he’s too large for comfort and too egotistic to work with me, or B) he makes his own insecurity/egoism over what he inherited my problem. And I leave.

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Wait... We're not even going to mention the "thumb" thang?

Come on, we all do it. Women even get a special film strip during sexual education week on the correlation betwix thumb size and peen stats.

Hehehehe

:grinning::laughing:
Your sex ed sounds heaps better than mine, anyways. The motto was just DON’T DO IT: sex, drugs, each other etc. Bureaucracy does bundling and silencing of all anatomy and other whoah-nelly-uncomfy discussions. And I didn’t go to a religious school or anything :)

Last edited:

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't try to imagine if they're hung specifically.

What I actually do all the time is picture couples I see fucking. So it's more like I imagine what ALL of them might look/sound like. Their faces especially.

I know I'm a bit strange. But if you're with your SO out in public innocently going about your day, there just might be someone picturing you 2 fucking.

D

deleted924715

I think your world would tilt on it's axis if you had any idea how little of my time is devoted to thoughts of dick size.

The OP doesn't resonate with me at all - I do none of those things. I give zero fucks about random wang, if I'm going to be looking for secret signs, I'll be looking for secret signs he's a serial killer.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I don't try to imagine if they're hung specifically.

What I actually do all the time is picture couples I see fucking. So it's more like I imagine what ALL of them might look/sound like. Their faces especially.

I know I'm a bit strange. But if you're with your SO out in public innocently going about your day, there just might be someone picturing you 2 fucking.
So you are the lady from 16th Street Mall who scoped Sweetie and I out with that look.