how do you selfsuck?

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how do you selfsuck?

I dont think I can selfsuck will be nice to have a women suck on it with me!!!

any tips on how to selfsuck?

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how do you selfsuck?

I dont think I can selfsuck will be nice to have a women suck on it with me!!!

any tips on how to selfsuck?

Well... you got to bend a lot. I tried, and did so as an teen, but there is nothing like straight sex with a female... but thats just my point of veiw.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have to be limber. It takes practice . Me i lucked out. When im hard my dick goes up to my chest in a sitting position. So all i have to do is lean foward a little. I love it! Its wonderfull. I have also gotten into fucking myself in the ass. Its wonderfull that i no longer sweat any man or woman anymore. I can pleasure myself in all the ways that they can:cool: I have pics in my gallery showing how far my dick goes up my chest

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have to be limber. It takes practice . Me i lucked out. When im hard my dick goes up to my chest in a sitting position. So all i have to do is lean foward a little. I love it! Its wonderfull. I have also gotten into fucking myself in the ass. Its wonderfull that i no longer sweat any man or woman anymore. I can pleasure myself in all the ways that they can:cool: I have pics in my gallery showing how far my dick goes up my chest

Wow, that sound like it is as good or better than jacking off you you. Your pics are pretty good and I can see it is easy for you. But, was wondering... do you still like sex or sucking yourself? Just wondering...

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, that sound like it is as good or better than jacking off you you. Your pics are pretty good and I can see it is easy for you. But, was wondering... do you still like sex or sucking yourself? Just wondering...
Oh i love sex with men and women. But they can also give you a hard time sometimes. Its just a nice feeling knowing i can please myself in all the ways that they can:smile:

mxdcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Its a matter of relaxing your muscles and being felxible enough to do it. It may not come naturally but with practise -and no strain - it can be achieved. Best way to do it is to lay on ur back and 'walk down the wall' I find. Also, dont ahve ur head as near the wall as ud think....experiment a bit. Once ur body gets used to that ull be able to increase ur flexibility and do diff thigns....

honestly, I find it more of a physcological thing. Its more the thirll of knowing 'i can suck my own cock' rather than the feeling it gives you. dotn get me wrong, its damn good!!! But still, its like J/o - sometimes its better to have someoen do it to you..

uberzig08

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I read if your not careful you can injure yourself. Only a small percent of guys can really do this. The key is being flexiable.

I have tried but have not been able to do this.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its a matter of relaxing your muscles and being felxible enough to do it. It may not come naturally but with practise -and no strain - it can be achieved. Best way to do it is to lay on ur back and 'walk down the wall' I find. Also, dont ahve ur head as near the wall as ud think....experiment a bit. Once ur body gets used to that ull be able to increase ur flexibility and do diff thigns....

honestly, I find it more of a physcological thing. Its more the thirll of knowing 'i can suck my own cock' rather than the feeling it gives you. dotn get me wrong, its damn good!!! But still, its like J/o - sometimes its better to have someoen do it to you..

I probably could but haven't thought anything much about it. Being married, and having no problem with straight sex on a daily basis I just never have concidered self sucking. But, don't get me wrong, I still jack off when I have to... mainly, because when sex is down with my wife for a few days out of the month, I need the releif. She knows I do it, but I try not to make a deal about it, and I am private about it. She would probably freak out if she saw me sucking on my dick... But, it sound like something that a guy that can and might find okay to do for himself. Just a question... do you find the orgasm from self sucking as good as jacking off or sex? And, one other question if you would mind or think I was weird... to ask if you unload in your mouth? Not that would be bad or anything... after all its all you own cum. Maybe that wouldn't be so bad... I don't know. Let me know, I'm interested.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I can do it either bringing my knees to my shoulders (starting lying on my back) or sitting and pushing my head down.

I am very flexible, that's why I can do it.

Sometimes i can lick my cock head while standing (obviously chest and head down! :) )

nakedtouch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've just started stretching routines, cos i'm a good 5 inches away from even licking my cock! so hopefully i'll get more flexible and be able to enjoy selfsucking!

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think, like everything else, all men have the potential to selfsuck. It's a matter of how much you want to and how far you're prepared to go. Some guys with long cocks can do it quite easily as can guys with short cocks and great flexibility; anything less and you have to work at it. try solosuck.com for some good information.

sizexxx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to be able to get the head in from a sitting position, when I was 16 or so. Flipping my legs up over my head, I got to about 3-4 inches in my mouth when I was at my most flexible. Last time I tried was over a year ago, and I could barely lick it with legs overhead. So, it would take some serious effort to regain that kind of flexibility.

Media
I used to flip my legs over my head and push against the wall, but then I found that the best way for me to get good depth is in the "C" position where I am sitting and I pull upper body down towards my cock. I usually start out pulling and holding for a few seconds then I sit up and bend backwards to even out the stretching and pulling. After about a half an hour of this I have a mouth full of cock. I love selfing because I love the way that I smell and to have my cock in my face, on my cheek, rubbing my eyelids and nose, is the greatest feeling in the world. It's an invasion of the senses. Check out my video.