How do you shave your pubes?

TheLiberator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, the most simplest way I have found is to just sit on your toilet and shave your pubes there. Flush whatever is shaven off. I generally leave the pubes 1-3 mm far from my dick alone as a razor that close is too close for my paranoid's mine's comfort. So far, I've always just shaved the Pubic Triangle off, I did a little Hitler there once, but that was really the only "design" per se that I have done.

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pluck pluck YEOWWW !!!! ...I use a Bic Disposable Razor and lots of Rubbing Alcohol ......mmmmmm FRESH !!!!! Kidding....I use those cheap throw away razors from the hospital....cheap but sharp as FAWQ!!!! and lots of KY .....shave down with the grain ( the directions your hair grows ) maybe sideways....sac is a bit more tricky but ? Hold the bois tightly and or tug your sac .....Good Luck !

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
with a safety razor (disposable) and smooth shaving cream with azulene. Start along the sides of my dick into the angle between cock and scrotum, then along the sides of the ballsack, then the top and underside of the scrotum. last of all around the underside and top of my dick, and around the base of my dick, clearing about an inch all around the base.

wd like to hear other guys' methods, plz!

B_llerasdf

Just Browsing
Media
Sometimes I shave, sometimes I don't. I use a straight razor, that f*cker peels the hair right off, but you have to be super careful not to "cut the main vein" and practice practice practice, the shaft is actually harder to do than the balls. Disposable razors cut me more often than not because they skip over the surface and electrics cut me if I let them touch the skin at all. I've done hairless, but the novelty wore off in like a day, just too prepubescent and that's definitely not my thing. I've done the high triangle and bare everywhere else, I liked that, but it was still a little too bare. I did the little hitler thing, but that wasn't much different than the triangle, just a little more masculine, but mostly I like it way it is now which is bare balls, bare shaft, bare around the shaft and medium length natural above. My now girlfriend saw the triangle and the hitler and thinks this is good so if I change anything it'll be to go more natural again, she's total bare and likes the feel of my hair on her skin. The first time I shaved more than the little grooming of the hair that I have growing on the shaft (which I have always shaved since I was a kid) it was super erotic and that's when I went bare, but man it itched liked crazy for like a week. Now it doesn't itch at all when I do it. Razor bumps and ingrown hairs aren't usually a problem with the straight razor as long as I wash good but I get them fierce with disposables.

MrStarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A little slim electrical shaver. A GOOD one that dont' pull the hairs >auch<. i leave 1-2 mm's on the shaft 'cause i have hairs 1 inch up the shaft. Then i stretch the skin on the balls and try to catch the hairs with the machine without getting the skin caught in the machine, makes a mess if that happens. If i do it regulary i manage to get a nice result.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Electrically but im sure there is a better way. i don't use a razor because i do not want any type of razor bumps........or is that only a face problem?

I don't know. Many years ago, I stopped shaving my face because I had a problem with tender skin and tough beard. I never did find a method that worked. I never was able to look cleanly shaven. I've heard that it's an even greater problem for black guys because the way the hair grows is more likely to cause ingrown hair.

S

SirConcis

soap up in shower, get hard. Pull shaft skin up as high as I can to pull as much scrotum over shaft and then shave (disposable razor) over the hard shaft. More difficult is the base of penis between penis and belly.