How do you shave your pubes?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_afhotty4all, May 11, 2010.

1. B_afhotty4all

B_afhotty4all New Member

Do you do anything hot? What turns you on? Ever done crazy designs?

Post your pics!

2. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    ...carefully...

3. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    one pube at a time

4. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Electrically, with a safety razor, or with a straight edge razor? Yourself, or do you have someone do it for you?

5. BIGDP

BIGDP Member

Albums:
    I just get a new disposable razor and soap up in the shower. Mission accomplished!

6. luvmycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Electrically but im sure there is a better way. i don't use a razor because i do not want any type of razor bumps........or is that only a face problem?

7. D_Geaffartson_Glandhammer

D_Geaffartson_Glandhammer Account Disabled

Electric clippers... a razor will NEVER EVER go near my package... ever....

8. D_wibbles

D_wibbles New Member

a 12'' buck knife razer sharp!! smooth!!

9. D_ThinChick7

D_ThinChick7 New Member

disposable razor for my balls and a electric trimmer or scissors for the rest

10. TheLiberator

TheLiberator Member

Personally, the most simplest way I have found is to just sit on your toilet and shave your pubes there. Flush whatever is shaven off. I generally leave the pubes 1-3 mm far from my dick alone as a razor that close is too close for my paranoid's mine's comfort. So far, I've always just shaved the Pubic Triangle off, I did a little Hitler there once, but that was really the only "design" per se that I have done.

11. D_Budd_Hert

D_Budd_Hert New Member

pluck pluck YEOWWW !!!! ...I use a Bic Disposable Razor and lots of Rubbing Alcohol ......mmmmmm FRESH !!!!! Kidding....I use those cheap throw away razors from the hospital....cheap but sharp as FAWQ!!!! and lots of KY .....shave down with the grain ( the directions your hair grows ) maybe sideways....sac is a bit more tricky but ? Hold the bois tightly and or tug your sac .....Good Luck !

12. TheLiberator

TheLiberator Member

Exactly why I leave my balls alone >.>

13. maxcok

Gold Member

I chew them off.

14. JaimeB

JaimeB Active Member

with a safety razor (disposable) and smooth shaving cream with azulene. Start along the sides of my dick into the angle between cock and scrotum, then along the sides of the ballsack, then the top and underside of the scrotum. last of all around the underside and top of my dick, and around the base of my dick, clearing about an inch all around the base.

wd like to hear other guys' methods, plz!

15. TheLiberator

TheLiberator Member

I always contemplated just setting them on fire, but then I realized I had something special to keep there.

16. B_llerasdf

B_llerasdf New Member

Sometimes I shave, sometimes I don't. I use a straight razor, that f*cker peels the hair right off, but you have to be super careful not to "cut the main vein" and practice practice practice, the shaft is actually harder to do than the balls. Disposable razors cut me more often than not because they skip over the surface and electrics cut me if I let them touch the skin at all. I've done hairless, but the novelty wore off in like a day, just too prepubescent and that's definitely not my thing. I've done the high triangle and bare everywhere else, I liked that, but it was still a little too bare. I did the little hitler thing, but that wasn't much different than the triangle, just a little more masculine, but mostly I like it way it is now which is bare balls, bare shaft, bare around the shaft and medium length natural above. My now girlfriend saw the triangle and the hitler and thinks this is good so if I change anything it'll be to go more natural again, she's total bare and likes the feel of my hair on her skin. The first time I shaved more than the little grooming of the hair that I have growing on the shaft (which I have always shaved since I was a kid) it was super erotic and that's when I went bare, but man it itched liked crazy for like a week. Now it doesn't itch at all when I do it. Razor bumps and ingrown hairs aren't usually a problem with the straight razor as long as I wash good but I get them fierce with disposables.

17. MrStarr

MrStarr New Member

Albums:
    A little slim electrical shaver. A GOOD one that dont' pull the hairs >auch<. i leave 1-2 mm's on the shaft 'cause i have hairs 1 inch up the shaft. Then i stretch the skin on the balls and try to catch the hairs with the machine without getting the skin caught in the machine, makes a mess if that happens. If i do it regulary i manage to get a nice result.

18. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know. Many years ago, I stopped shaving my face because I had a problem with tender skin and tough beard. I never did find a method that worked. I never was able to look cleanly shaven. I've heard that it's an even greater problem for black guys because the way the hair grows is more likely to cause ingrown hair.

19. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Perhaps I should just go to the barber shop to have it done.

20. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    soap up in shower, get hard. Pull shaft skin up as high as I can to pull as much scrotum over shaft and then shave (disposable razor) over the hard shaft. More difficult is the base of penis between penis and belly.

Draft saved Draft deleted