How do "you" shave?

Panda Bear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow a razor to your balls?! i never tried that before.. just too scary for me... plus how would you? mine keeps stiffening and loosening. i've been trying to find a buzzer for my balls.. any know some specificly for shaving down there?

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I use a razor too. I use a little skin so soft oil, although any oil will do. Then I pull the sikn taught to get rid of the wrinkles and shave it. I've only gotten a few small nicks. I tried an electric razor once and that was painful. It would pull the hairs and the skin into the blades and cut the hell out of me. When I first started shaving them, it would itch like crazy while the hairs grew in. That only lasted a week, then the itching went away.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How do each of you shave? razor, buzzer, etc... I find it difficult to shave my balls... Its sensative down there (aint we all?).

Somebody recommended the Philips Norelco Body Groomer a while back, and I got one. Target carries them. You can use them in the shower. It's the first electric razor that doesn't draw blood or grab the skin, and works great. But it probably depends on how thick or stiff your hair is.

But I also soap up and use a razor very gingerly on my balls. Just use a light touch, and don't try to get everything perfectly. After a while, you'll get the hang of how much pressure to use.

cincytom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I shave my balls and shaft with a five-blade Gilette Fusion razor. I do this in the shower, and the blades glide without any irritation at all.