How do you shoot a load this thick???

Look normal to me, eat all the right stuff etc and lay off the wanking for a while lol

MisterSix

Experimental Member
Media
I shot a load like that one time and one time only. I didn't jerk off for four weeks before I visited my girlfriend. When I was with her, the first time I came, I shot three streams about 18 inches. She actually screamed in surprise at the first spurt. The amount that I came made both of us laugh. Too bad I didn't record it. I did record her making herself cum that weekend.

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I shot a load like that one time and one time only. I didn't jerk off for four weeks before I visited my girlfriend. When I was with her, the first time I came, I shot three streams about 18 inches. She actually screamed in surprise at the first spurt. The amount that I came made both of us laugh. Too bad I didn't record it. I did record her making herself cum that weekend.
dude - u should TOTALLY post it! haha. sounds hot! i love seeing girls cum.

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The concistancy of mine depends how long ive been stimulated. For example if i come quick, its thick and white, if its taken a few hours it can go really watery and clearish white. If the director wanted the same shot from me, shed have to make me come straight away for the cumshot, then do the massage afterwards. I last a long time after ive come once, and can get it hard from stimulation pretty quick. Maybe thats what they did.

affarsbitrade

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The concistancy of mine depends how long ive been stimulated. For example if i come quick, its thick and white, if its taken a few hours it can go really watery and clearish white. If the director wanted the same shot from me, shed have to make me come straight away for the cumshot, then do the massage afterwards. I last a long time after ive come once, and can get it hard from stimulation pretty quick. Maybe thats what they did.
Agreed. After a 45 minute handjob you'd expect the load to be a lot more watery. Either that or this guy is just blessed. Well he's blessed with a big dick obviously.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay