Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
*Flashes his dick at everybody*

Hey - just kiddin there! I didn't really flash my dick.

2big2care

Sexy Member
Media
just wanted to share my two cents on the topic and i have broad shoulders so i can take the backlashing. i enjoy putting on a cock ring and going out in white sweats with no briefs because i know i'll get the looks. the people who don't want to see aren't out looking for cock outlines. the people who do, usually do. it usually doesn't take long for someone to stand pretty close to me or follow me around and i always know what their up to, eventually, they'll make it obvious their checking me out and then it escalates and then i end up back at their place or they at mine. For me, it's not as much to show off but more of sure fire way that i'll get laid! :eek:

OC_Dallas

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hmmm for me (in high school), it's all about who has the biggest dick... now i know im not HUGE but if it "accidentally" slips out of my boxers while im in the changing room so others see it... oops :biggrin1:

EastCoast

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
steve2727 said:
I must admit I've never got this showing it off thing either. How easily people could see my cock never crossed my mind til I saw some of the topics on here. I'm usually wearing loose fitting dark jeans or trousers which I don't imagine they show much. I've recently started wearing closer fitting jeans, but that's because I've lost weight and got in better shape so I think I can get away with them now, never thought about how much it shows my dick.. in fact usually the pants I wear are irrelevant, most of the time I'm outdoors I wear a full length black wool coat that obscures my crotch completely.

The idea of wearing something deliberately to make it blatantly show is just odd, god have some decency, there could be children around! Believe it or not the whole world doesn't want to see it. And as for getting laid, well if you really have to rely on your size to generate interest, just sleep with the most loudmouthed biggest gossip you know and let your reputation spread, there's no need to parade it in everyone's face...

it easy to bash me for saying what I did. fine. i didnt start this post to hear other people tell me I'm wrong. I started it to hear if other people like to show off like me and how they do it. If you dont want to talk about it than please start your own discussion post.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
EastCoast said:
it easy to bash me for saying what I did. fine. i didnt start this post to hear other people tell me I'm wrong. I started it to hear if other people like to show off like me and how they do it. If you dont want to talk about it than please start your own discussion post.
I was wondering where you have been....I did my best to watch your back....but it's all over now. I'm glad....as you know I am not confrontational.....:tongue: