How Do You Sleep?

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
If your like me, for most of the night you sleep with a raging hard-on and it can effect your comfort when sleeping. I often wake up because of it, or because I'm putting pressure on my balls :eek:

So what position do you sleep in? For me I sleep on my back, but the problem it causes is that if I'm hard it's pretty obvious. So what do you find most comfortable and private at the same time?

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dislike sleeping on my back, so I sleep on my side with a pillow to my chest and another one under my head. As for sleeping with a hard on, probably not while sleeping unless I experience and erotic dream. Always wake up hard though! ;D

Max

Sexy Member
Media
On my side, with fairly frequent turns from one side to the other. I am OK, except for

1. The need very often to yank the rear part of my balls out from between my legs .. of course it is an automatic reflex.

2. The odd heavy thump on the mattress when turning. It can wake me up :(

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I sleep nude, mostly on one side or the other but I often awake during the night to find myself on my back. Adjusting the package has become second-nature - I always grasp the ball sac as I turn over, placing it in front of me when I'm on my side or on the sheet between my slightly spread legs when I'm on my back.

Pecker

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Nude, on my back. When I was young, on the rez, we couldn't afford beds, so I used to sleep on the floor.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
On my left side. I wake up sometimes to adjust my "manhood fortune" - and I pretty think I do that in my sleep too.

blak9: I too sleep on my side almost all of the time. I only sleep on my back when I fall asleep watching tv or when I go back to sleep in the morning trying to get an extra ten minutes of rest. I stay by myself now, but when I was in college my roomates would walk in on the "teepee". Never really bothered me though.

johnholmeshorse: I sleep in the nude, and on either side in a fetal position. I try and get everything close to me so if I do roll over, everything is tucked together still, more or less.

HotRodRich69: i usually sleep on my stomach.......with my arms under my pillow.....very warm! and then i just spread my legs and leave everything to be there....if i get a hard-on i just go on my side or back,w/e and let it be,lol laidher

bigsoft: Naked on my back with my legs spread; cock between my legs; balls resting on the mattress.

jackinman: I sleep on my back with my right hand on my Penis. What, its my comfort zone. ;)

fitdude: Nude, on back, package takes care of itself--usually. Hehe. :D

DanDMan: Nude here as well, at least bottomless. I like to sleep on my stomach, like if I was climbing a ladder, with my package pointing down my legs. Sometimes I fall asleep in the fetal position with my packed upwards on my lap. Rarely do I find myself sleeping on my back, but it happens. I guess I do a lot of shifting and use many different positions as I sleep. I will admit many times it is because of those naucturnal erections that get uncomfortable and in the way!!

tenntugger: I fall asleep on my back and I wear boxer breifs. I only wear them to sleep in can't really stand them the rest of the time. I get a lot of boner during the night and I move onto my sides and stomche. Guess I am all over the place when I sleep. But the boxer briefs keep my stuff in place.

BIGBOYDAVE: Well I sleep On my side Using A BODY PILLOW If one is not available then I use an extra blanket folded up As a pillow Along the length From my feet to just above my crotch I place Junior and my fleshy ballsack on the Pillow or blanket To suppor them . With a large pillow under my head tucked into my neck and my arms Supported on another pillow I sleep soundly all night long Oh and I usually curl up into a fetal position :)

SizeRulz: In the nude whenever I can. I can't stand feeling confined while I'm sleeping. Well, I guess that's true all the time. I fall asleep on one side or the other but always wake up on my back and always hard. One of my roommates once said that a family of four could live under my tent. <grin>

Michael5094: Always on my side and usually nude, but in the winter I sometimes wear flannel boxers, but my erections are always getting stuck and waking me up.

hungone: I like to sleep nude - yet since I often get an erection in the middle of the night - it tends to wake me up.....so .....I find that I sleep in my underwear more often. Also tend to sleep on my side and stomach mostly.