Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was not sure where to post this. When I sleep, which is nine times out of ten either on my back or on my side (fetal position, weird I know), i try sleeping on my stomach but i alway end up getting hard and then I'm not able to sleep or can never get comfortable. So if Im fetal then I sometime place my dick between my legs. Is that weird? I sometimes think I'm squishing it. Am I the only person to do that? If I just let it lay out, I tend to get hard and then I can't sleep.

arthurdent

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I want to get to sleep, I always go into the foetal position on my right side. Generally I swap between left and right but still in same shape. I often wake up on my back, but I couldn't fall asleep lying on my back. I can remember during long hot summers, trying to sleep on my front, changing which side of my face was against the pillow, but I don't think I ever got top sleep while on my front.

JamestownNudist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I sleep naked, on my stomach with one of my legs straight and the other pulled upward. Sometimes on my side with a pillow between my legs. I also have one arm under my pillow/head. I can not get to sleep on my back.

r4tor

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I sleep naked, on my stomach with one of my legs straight and the other pulled upward. Sometimes on my side with a pillow between my legs. I also have one arm under my pillow/head. I can not get to sleep on my back.
Dude, you sleep exactly how I do.