how do you spare an average-sized guy's feelings when he asks for the truth?

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
BS - if all cocks were to me was a penetration object, than perhaps dildos would be interchangeable...but I like the texture, taste, smell, and feel of them. The skin, the sweat, the cum...all things that a dildo can't replicate. And besides, I'm more into giving head than getting fucked, and - all due respect to people who like it, and I know some - there's nothing remotely appealing about sucking off silicone to me.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tell him you need bigger than what he's packing, don't tell him he's too small. just not big enough for you. I had a nice sexual relationship with a woman who told me the morning after that she had been laid by bigger cock than mine. she did not say I was small or anything derogatory. at first, our relationship was purely sexual, but she soon said she was in love with me, and all this while engaged to another guy!!

B_Joe Montana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My penis isn't Mandingo sized and even then most women think my penis is bigger than it actually is. One girl i knew kept bragging about how big her boyfriend and how he was at least 9 inches so I whipped mines out and she thought I was bigger than 9 inches when I am not. Maybe girth had something to do with it. Any way if a girl is in "love" with you then your penis will always be bigger in her little head anyway.

D_skeaflea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, you can try telling him the truth: Penis length is important; It has to be between 5-7" in order to stimulate all the good parts, but girth is more important then sheer length. In fact, if he's too long, he can bump against your cervix and just be a painful fuck. I don't think "Ow, my Skene's gland!!" would be the kind of dirty talk he's into.

Tell him that it's more than just the trusting that gets you off; That he needs to worry about more than his penis if he wants you to enjoy sex to the fullest.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Tell me that and Id tell you to go find a bigger dick after I fucked you senseless. Youll be back.

Jl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm pretty sure he'll find out on his own... one day. In the locker room or something...

Well...
Fuck em... Women get treated like shit. "you're too fat", "your tits are uneven", "your tits are big enough".... If he asks you about his size... tell him... the truth just not in a rude negative way like I just did.

Or
You can Hide your Opinion by saying "Honey, (emphasize the Honey part) I didn't get with you because of your size or lack thereof..."

Then again
Humans can't really handle the truth... I mean look man we can't handle the truth of dying so we make up a bunch of shit about there being heaven and reincarnation because the idea of nothing after death scares the shit out of us. Sometimes lying to ourselves keeps us under control and out of a serious depression.

Last edited:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A guy asking this question is like a woman asking "Does this make me look fat?" Don't ask! :biggrin1:

Like voyeuristic, I've had issues with guys thinking my breasts are too small, but unlike her, I also had (have) issues with ME thinking my breasts are too small! I try not to ask about that though, but just go with if a guy is attracted to me, he's attracted to me as I am.

VRMan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I gravitate towards telling the truth, even if it hurts, too - partly because I simply suck at lying, I am bad at it, I don't like doing it, I can't remember what I said and it generally gets things on the wrong path.

Having said that, this is an example of what can happen if you are too honest with this topic, so I would recommend to be as honest as possible, but point out that there are more important things for you so that it does not start determining the quality of your relationship. Otherwise it could, and that is the beginning of the end.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I've been lucky in that the average men I have been with didn't ask me such a stupid question. Why do men ask this? They already know the answer, you are basically saying lie to me.

Has a woman ever asked if her boobs were the biggest you've ever seen or if her pussy was the tightest? No, because we have good sense. :tongue:

Jl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do men ask this? They already know the answer, you are basically saying lie to me.

Come to think of it. That's very true. Their whole reason for asking is because they think they're inadequate. And they want someone else's opinion that will hopefully prove theirs wrong.

But, these guys might not have ever seen someone elses so they really don't know...

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
voyeuristic

I haven't been yet with a woman who I would describe as a "size queen".

But then again, all women I had sex with really enjoyed the size of my unit, specially when it comes to oral sex.

I think most men are very sensitive to the matter of penis size. So telling a man something like "your dick isn't as big as I like" could hurt his self-steem.

What do you think?.

Haven't ran into many guys that are as concerned about the gals self-esteem.
I'm not one of those women that will spare you he truth to spare your feelings. On the other hand I will choose my words of what I feel to be the truth very carefully. I'm not without tact. I would find a completely benign way of telling you that your cock although sufficient for most women is not big enough for me. I would explain exactly whether it was the girth or length or both and that while some women require clitoral stim others need cervical stim which requires a longer schlong. I would also point out all the things that he does for me sexually that I think are great. Last but not least I would help him to understand that it's not his fault that he never realized that his size unit doesn't work for everybody. I blame all the women he's previously slept with that lied to him and faked orgasms. :biggrin1:

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
heck just tell truth say dude your small I like big not get down and eat some puss lol Heck I like the truth

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I've been lucky in that the average men I have been with didn't ask me such a stupid question. Why do men ask this? They already know the answer, you are basically saying lie to me.

Has a woman ever asked if her boobs were the biggest you've ever seen or if her pussy was the tightest? No, because we have good sense. :tongue:

Every girl i have been has made a comment about my size without any prompting from me. And you can see my size below, not massive. All of them i have been like 'yeah yeah you dont have to tell me its the biggest youve had' yet they still insist it is. So they have chosen to lie without any prompting from me. My only regret is my current girl as friends told her i was massive so she expected mandingo and altho she says it is her biggest, i feel she had no choice. I have told her i dont believe her whilst laughing it off but she sticks to it. I said i dont think im that long just pretty fat. But she claims ive got length and girth. She has quite a bit of experience. Maybe i should start believing!

frogshitpiss

Just Browsing
Media
I guess it all depends on his motivation for asking. What are his motivations for asking? From personal experience, If I'm asking about something that personal, I would like to know the truth. But, my motivations always come from a monogamous perspective. Open relationships aren't my cup of tea (unfortunately :rolleyes:).

Most men like to feel secure in knowing that their "efforts" will pay off. If the things you expect or desire exceed the total sum of his efforts, then obviously he would be wasting his time. It's an investment, really. All relationships are investments in same way or another. It could be that the fellow doesn't want his feelings spared......I think it all boils down his motivations.

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a bullshit post. How does it hurt a guy's feelings to tell him that he's not huge or the biggest you've ever had? Size is relative. Any man or woman that says differently has a hung up on size themselves. Meaning, it's the thought of the size that gets them going not the size itself. You can be hung like a mule and not have a clue what to do with it. You can be hung average or less and still be awesome in the sex department. The things that need to be stimulated are all within a few inches reach. Everything outside of that, well, doesn't much matter.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
And besides, I'm more into giving head than getting fucked

I love it when a woman gets off on giving head and doesn't mind admitting it - that's got to be one of the hottest things for someone like me who LOVES oral (giving and getting).

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... but if someone asks me, and many have, I'd have a hard time lying.

The fact that you have a hard time lying says volumes about you as a person. Take solace in the fact that you are a decent, forthright person and deal as best you can with the bumps and bruises that your candor may cause along the way. For you to be less candid in order to spare his feelings is trying to be someone that you're not. Personally, I much prefer a candid partner to one who just wants to massage my ego.

... I'm more into giving head than getting fucked ...

I think many responses to this thread have overlooked this aspect of your sexuality. If you're a size queen and mostly into giving oral then the physical size of a guy's cock truly is important to you. All the talk about it's your "perception of size" or it's "not how big it is, but how he uses it" doesn't really apply.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"I think many responses to this thread have overlooked this aspect of your sexuality. If you're a size queen and mostly into giving oral then the physical size of a guy's cock truly is important to you. All the talk about it's your "perception of size" or it's "not how big it is, but how he uses it" doesn't really apply."

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Finally, someone bothered to read and understand that!

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know, I just though of something. The entire premise of this thread is the male version of "does this dress make me look fat?" Perhaps the way to answer the OP's thread should be handled in a similar fashion?