How do you stand quick cumming?

adam

Expert Member
Media
Hi,
I usually cum within 5 min. after starting jacking off.
In real sex with gf, I can last fucking a little more than that, because I tried to do everything to delay cumming; previous spraying, thinking school work, drinking cold water, having a breaktime with changing position, peeing, smoking, and sqeezing method. Anyway they are all trying jobs and seem not to work.
How do you last making love long?
Can you share the best way how to stand quick cumming?

spid3r4ever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You should stop being to worried about cumming fast. This is one of the most common thing in cumming fast . Its a matter of mind over body .. you should try relaxing , breathe more and concentrate your excitment level. See if works.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Cum before you start having sex, either from masturbating or from having your gf suck you to orgasm. The second time is usually slower to orgasm.

B_ace3316

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cum before you start having sex, either from masturbating or from having your gf suck you to orgasm. The second time is usually slower to orgasm.

This is best to try along with going slow.

Going slow can work, but sometimes your partner may wonder what is going on with the slow movements.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

i believe he wants advice for stop cumming fast when he's jerking off. he said he can last long when having sex.

vary your strokes brah. when you're about for cum, stop jerking off. wait a sec while clenching your PC muscles, then start again in a minute

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have you thought of stopping just before the point of no return?

Seriously.

Take your hands away from your croth.

Let things die down a bit.

Your mind has become accustomed to your quick orgasms. You need to retrain it, and your body.

(Besides, you'll have mind-blowing fucking awesome orgasms when you eventually do.)

adam

Expert Member
Media
i believe he wants advice for stop cumming fast when he's jerking off. he said he can last long when having sex.

No, for jacking off, it really doesn't matter. the shotter, the better. don't need to waste time and energy, however, with gf? it's another stroy.
I'd like to know the skill to reach at the orgasm slowly IN THE REAL SEX with gf without interferintg by bothersome jobs.