How do you stop teeth during oral??

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey everyone, this if for anyone who could give me some help on this issue. I'm not a monster down there but my size is apparantley above average so this maybe be why I'm having this problem.

In short: No girl has ever been able to give me head without her teeth scratching the living crap out of my dick, in turn making it so uncomfortable that I sometimes start losing my erection. I'm sure many of you guys have experienced this before, so what can I do to improve these girls techniques?

I'm 19, so I'm hoping that this is a matter due to the inexperience of girls at my age. Although ironically the most sexually experienced girl I've ever been with was so brutal with her teeth that I simply would avoid letting her give me head. Is there any mystery technique that allows a girl to take in a dick of my size without scratching it?

The girl I'm seeing LOVES giving me head, she actually can have a small orgasm from doing it ALONE! But it takes me forever to cum because most of the time I'm barely getting any pleasure.

So yea please, I know this isn't the biggest problem in the world, I just don't want to be getting shitty head for the rest of my life! Thanks.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You may find yourself doomed to a life of getting crappy head! I understand your frustrating and share your misery. Teeth look great in a smile, but not while chewing up my best friend.

Let your partner know that it hurts and to try something different. A different technique might work, otherwise you may have to do without.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Multi-one of the workable rules of
sex says..."if you can't talk about it
you shouldn't be doing it".

Why suffer in silence...I positively
cringed when you said you are
being scraped raw by teeth...yet you
won't say something to them?

I would say you are correct, if your
partners are younger than you. They
are inexperienced and not having any
feed back is not helping.

Maybe if you jokingly say something
like..."oi there, darlin'...that ain't a
Sainsbury's banger, ya know!" it will
bring levity and then you can just tell
her to sheath her teeth with her lips
because though you are hard as a rock,
the skin covering your impressive
erection is still tender skin.

An older, more experienced lover could
orally delight you without leaving you
feeling shredded. Good luck! :)

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agree with wintalkerways - I've had partners with fangs and unless you can tell them what you don't like and what makes you uncomfortable, I don't think you should be having sex in the first place. Communication is key...

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Multipass - it's a technique problem that can be changed with instruction and practice. There's no reason you should have to suffer - experienced cocksuckers can avoid using teeth even with very big cocks.

tonfa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a problem I've also struggled with - some have been better than others at keeping teeth out of the way but it's pretty much unavoidable; my circumference is larger even than yours and a mouth only stretches so far! The more skilful ladies recognised that and simply tried not to force it, instead licking and kissing it more. As the others here have said, best thing to do is mention it if you can; she may not realise how much it hurts.

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, thanks for the quick replies guys! I think you all made some great points.

Windtalkerways thanks, I think making a joke that compliments them, yet still makes them aware of the pain is the best way to do it.

Hopefully with age this will become less of an issue. Thanks again guys.

brickbat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Man. I am about your size and my sweetie of many many years has a very small mouth. She gives wonderful head. All I can say is patiently work with your partner. Chances are you have not found the best positon yet for great oral. I like it best with me in a chair or on the bedside with my sweetie between my legs. Her tongue is mostly on the frenulum area and I am in ecstacy in that position. Patiently try working with different positions and lots of communication in what feels good and what does not.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm...did you add Canada after, Multi?

I made the joke because I thought you
were in London, England...

You probably don't have a clue what it
meant...sorry! :tongue:

BuddyBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Time and patience helps, but if by any chance you're uncut, have your gf sheath her teeth with her lips and and grab and slide the uncut skin up and down. The problem I find with sheathing my teeth is if a guy is cut, I need to slide my mouth along the shaft and the makes my teeth cut into my lips. It's easier of the extra skin on the dick is doing the moving and the lips aren't creating direct friction on the skin.

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yea pecker I was heavily considering using pliers hahah. Funny pics guys.

Yea I didn't totally get your joke, after reading an other thread here maybe she should just get a gay friend to give her a few pointers :tongue:!

I don't know how to describe this, but it doesn't feel like its her front teeth thats hurting me, I think it's grinding against her back molars. She's a tiny girl and i know there's probably no way in hell that she could really open her mouth up enough to avoid teeth friction.

Someone said it earlier in the thread, to get her to not go as deep, and maybe more licking and use of her hands. She's so proud to make me cum from oral alone, like no matter how much I tell her to use her hands, she always goes right back to deepthroat attempting after less than a minute.

Next time I'm definitley gonna have to tell her the truth, my johnson just can't take this!

In your guys experience when do girls start getting...well better? 25? 30? I know every girl is different but it may be possible to sort of generalize?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Practise works best, but if she isn't practising on her own, she's doing it on you!

Here's what worked for me, I practised opening my mouth as wide and huge as humanly possible- alone! It looks weird as hell and feels awkward, but after a while it happens more normally and doesn't feel so odd. The thing is, you have to keep doing it for a while to get the feeling to be familiar. THEN, when you're comforable with your jaws feeling like they're unhinged (haha) you can learn to close down a LITTLE with your teeth and still keep a nice big pocket in the back of your mouth and entrance to your throat. This will allow you to give head without the molar scraping issue, which is usually the problem. Think of the feeling in your mouth and throat when you first begin to yawn.

If a girl scraped your dick with her FRONT teeth, leave her- she's never gonna learn! Okay, maybe that's harsh, but you've got your work cut out for you, and maybe your dick.

Since your girl is enthusiastic, I'd say she has potential, but just needs tech support.

jackM50black

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the teeth problem goes away (mostly) with practice, and more practice. I have sucked and been sucked and it just seems that guys who are experienced just don't scrape their teeth on the sausage. I'm not sure I could say what technique you use to stop scraping. Just a couple of ideas what the problem could be: some women and men just have small mouths, and if you are big around, then the teeth are gonna be in the way.,, another thing... could a person have dental work that is rough or sharp? My dentist took a tiny file and abrasive dental tape and found a couple of spots where I had sharp edges, and quickly filed them away.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm the same size and I feel for you. I would say that the majority of blowjobs I've had included some teeth scraping of some kind. As the others have said, there's a few factors: inexperience, bad technique, small mouth. I've had a few women do this mechanical up-and-down motion that seemed to hit every tooth in her mouth. Twice I've actually pushed a woman off because of the pain. Needless to say, that can kill the mood!

Ditto what the others said about practice. If her mouth is really small then she's got her work cut out for her, but the other things can be overcome. Practice and communication are key.

And not to discourage you, but I'm 30 and still meet women my age and older who can't or don't get their teeth out of the way. All it means is that no matter how old or experienced you are at sex, there's always something to learn.