How do you stop teeth during oral??

Paper5tr3et7

Experimental Member
Media
I had this problem and my girl has a small mouth. The only advice I can give you is talk, let her know joke aobut it so that she doesn't feel bad about it. work on it...I think you'll enjoy the practice too (eventually).

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife wears her nightguard, some people use a nightguard for teeth grinding and/or TMJ (Tri Mandibular Joint, jawbone hinge point) problems. If she forgets to put in her nightguard I sometimes feel her upper teeth, I don't recall that her jaw teeth scrape as much. If I feel teeth, I ask her to stop biting and she takes the hint.

If your lady is tired and/or her mouth is tired, she may have more of a tendency to scrape you with her teeth.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Multipass said:
Hey everyone, this if for anyone who could give me some help on this issue. I'm not a monster down there but my size is apparantley above average so this maybe be why I'm having this problem.

In short: No girl has ever been able to give me head without her teeth scratching the living crap out of my dick, in turn making it so uncomfortable that I sometimes start losing my erection. I'm sure many of you guys have experienced this before, so what can I do to improve these girls techniques?

I'm 19, so I'm hoping that this is a matter due to the inexperience of girls at my age. Although ironically the most sexually experienced girl I've ever been with was so brutal with her teeth that I simply would avoid letting her give me head. Is there any mystery technique that allows a girl to take in a dick of my size without scratching it?

The girl I'm seeing LOVES giving me head, she actually can have a small orgasm from doing it ALONE! But it takes me forever to cum because most of the time I'm barely getting any pleasure.

So yea please, I know this isn't the biggest problem in the world, I just don't want to be getting shitty head for the rest of my life! Thanks.

First of all, we do have some real liver-pokers here on the site but out in the real world 8x6 is huge. You have a huge cock. Now, my best advice to you outside of men and trannies is to find yourself a nice older woman "that would like nothing better than to suck a dick--Chris Rock." It's all about finding the right mouth. Take a little technical advice from a gay cocksucker: if you 69 with the young woman, it makes it easier for her to swallow your cock (unless you have the unusual down curve). Good luck! You're cute with a nice dick, I'm sure many women would line up to give you great head.

robbo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You could always find a girl like
insidelinda.jpg
of course:tongue: :biggrin1:

:smile:

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some guys just don't get it when it comes to sucking, no matter how old they are. I've got a scar on my glans and one on my shaft from poor suckers, you just never know until they get started. I've gotten to the point where if it's no good even with a couple of gentle hints, I pull him out and find another warm hole :biggrin1: Some people can open their jaws and throats and some can't.

I agree with the guy who said that uncut dicks are less of a problem as the skin can glide when snagged. I'm restoring, about halfway there, so it's gotten better over time but I'm to the point where I don't really like blowjobs unless someone's begging.

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
windtalkerways said:
Hi Multi-one of the workable rules of
sex says..."if you can't talk about it
you shouldn't be doing it".

Why suffer in silence...I positively
cringed when you said you are
being scraped raw by teeth...yet you
won't say something to them?

I would say you are correct, if your
partners are younger than you. They
are inexperienced and not having any
feed back is not helping.

Maybe if you jokingly say something
like..."oi there, darlin'...that ain't a
Sainsbury's banger, ya know!" it will
bring levity and then you can just tell
her to sheath her teeth with her lips
because though you are hard as a rock,
the skin covering your impressive
erection is still tender skin.

An older, more experienced lover could
orally delight you without leaving you
feeling shredded. Good luck! :)
expert and wise advise from windtalker who happens to be a very seductive and knowledgable (mature) woman.....we have had some enjoyable private conversations....she has given me some information that I truly appreciated...Communication is the key operative word here...

I recommend that your choice of finding an older mature woman will not only improve your lovemaking even if you have to let her take out her teeth before giving you head with her gums....GOOD LUCK :smile:

spankorama_gal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mouth size has a part to play. but doesnt also mean that just cos a girl has a big mouth shes gonna be any good at oral. i only have a small mouth but as the saying goes practise makes perfect. carolyn

Iloveitinme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had 3 teeth filed down a bit because they were causing a bit of dicomfort for my partner. He is hung 10x7 and I couldn't always open wide enough.

I agree that finding a better position and more practice will make you feel a lot better.

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
have her listen to the art of sucking dick parts 1 and 2 by NWA
having a large cock and 2 bf's that i am too big to suck we play in other ways.
lots of communication is the key.
cumming is a journey not a destination.

silverqn

Just Browsing
Media
:tongue: Dude!
I'm surprised that's your only problem,,LOL
With that kind of size I'd also look at the lenth of her finger nails!
LOL
I've scratched a few backs in my time and not in a good way,
so I have to make sure i keep my nails trimmed down.
Dangerous weapons they are!
Just joke with her,, never met a chick that actually wanted to hurt a guy,
but make sure ya joke about it so she doesn't feel like she has bad skills
:eek:)

Stronzo said:

njack

Experimental Member
Media
I am a very gifted cocksucker so here is some advice. Have your girlfriend place her lips over her teeth. She will be able to take your in her mouth cock more efficiently while giving you a more satisfied sensation. I should give lessons as many men feel that their partners cannot satisfy them orally.