How do you store your condoms?

D

deleted576876

I’ve been looking for a proper compact condom case, so I can always carry condoms with me in my pocket without worrying they get damaged by keys or something.

Unfortunately all cases I found so far are just too small, about 2". The Coripa condom packages are 2.7" wide :(

Since there are Extra-large condoms, why aren't there any extra-large condom cases? Or are there, and am I just not searching properly?

So My question: How do you solve this problem, and how do you protect your condoms against wear and tear?

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I keep mine in a pink silk box with a flip up lid.Obviously i have a handbag so the box fits in easily.

Failing that,i shove the condoms down my bra,either underneath my boob or at the side of it so my nipple piercing doesnt snag the wrapper/s.

Obviously ^^^ isnt any help to you but that's what i do...

What about of you used a matchbox until you found something better? Or put the condoms in your wallet?

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
D

deleted576876

Is it really that hard to keep a condom in your pocket? Wouldn't a case just be more bulky, rigid and uncomfortable?

No It's not that hard, but I do not want to damage something that protects my health.

D

deleted576876

Well, today I bought a nice slim cigarette case, which can easily hold 3 Coripa condoms. From now on I can have safe sex with style! Thanx @SweetLovesVick for the tip.

I did get a somewhat strange look from the lady at the tobacco store when I got my condoms out to test it though :)
http://www.lpsg.org/members/sweetlovesvick.html

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, today I bought a nice slim cigarette case, which can easily hold 3 Coripa condoms. From now on I can have safe sex with style! Thanx @SweetLovesVick for the tip.

I did get a somewhat strange look from the lady at the tobacco store when I got my condoms out to test it though :)

Shouldn't you have done that in the restroom or at home?????:biggrin1:

TBSPW

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When i was in college planned parenthood came around and gave out these soft pouches.... almost like coin purses, to put condoms in. I guess it offers some protection for the condom while still fitting in your pocket. Honestly, I never thought about condom cases until they came around

bulge4u2

1st Like
Media
I use an empty tin of chew tobacco, you can fit three reg. sized condoms in it, or two XL's sized condoms in it. Protects the condoms, and just looks like you have '' chew '' in your back pocket. LOL

bigbrisguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I keep some hidden in my room, I live at my with my parents still and being Italian/Lebanese, these have no concept of privacy. I keep a few individuals between my matress and bed slats that hold the mattress up, and a few kept in my wallet

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I use an empty tin of chew tobacco, you can fit three reg. sized condoms in it, or two XL's sized condoms in it. Protects the condoms, and just looks like you have '' chew '' in your back pocket. LOL

A neat tip however I get turned on seeing the bulge of a condom showing through a guys pants pocket.

Sometimes I have to do a double take to make sure it is not the rim of smokeless tobacco. (I'd love to spot someone needing a condom of that size!)
:rolleyes: