How do you take care of sweat?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by BlastOff123, Jun 15, 2005.

1. BlastOff123

BlastOff123 New Member

First, I shower occassionally. But then -- I use a bidet or shower after going number 2. Then, I do use baby powder...but not too much! I never have a offensive odor. The other thing to do is move out of Texas. I just spent 2 weeks in San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, and worst of all, Houston. The heat was bad enough but the humidity!!! How can you stand it? No wonder you sweat all the time. Give me the dry climate of New Mexico, Arizona, or Colorado anytime.

2. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Well, I usually lather up- ALOT when I shower. That takes part of the sting out of it. Afterwards the baby powder goes on liberally.

3. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

A good, thorough shower once or twice a day should be sufficient to keep a "horrible" odor from forming. Sounds like you may have some fungus going on there. I have spent time in dry climates and in exceptionally humid climates. Healthy skin and good hygiene will NOT allow truly offensive odors to form "down there" in such a short period of time. There are some people, however, who find any type of natural body scent offensive. Personally, I find nice clean sweat (in most men) to have a pleasant aroma. Not the "been-doing-construction-work-in-the-heat-for-eight-hours" kind of sweat... but a man who gets out of the shower, (no fragrances!) and works up a sweat in the bedroom smells great!

To you baby-powder users: Make sure you wash that nasty stuff off before you expect anyone to lick anything down there. I got a mouthful of powder once - it certainly put an abrupt end to any desire to continue.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

What happens when you use too much baby powder!

Chimera, I get that odor periodically, too, even though I bathe daily. Maybe we should look into the fungus thing (but not together!!)

5. Alley Blue

Gold Member

I've always had a problem with sweating down there....ALOT. When it first started I used to use baby powder but has anyone noticed that it cakes up horribly. It would look like I had some sort of white fungus growing down there in my pubic hair......it really looked gross. So I stopped that and what I started doing was spraying "the area" with the same deodorant that I use for my under-arms. WORKS LIKE A CHARM! Not to much though or else it may start to itch.

Those total body deodorants like "Axe" really didn’t stop the sweat......at least not for me.....

Showering is a given, but its somewhat difficult to do in the middle of the day at work.

I also like wearing boxers.....helps air things out so to speak....

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

You might consider Gold Bond medicated powder. I find it preferable to baby powder. I live in one of the most humid parts of the U.S.

7. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Never had too much of a problem w/odor down there but I have heard that the gold bond power is good...It is medicated so if there is a fungus - this might take care of that...

8. Alley Blue

Gold Member

I think the problem is more sweat then fungus, which usaully causes itching and irritation.
    Sweat normally causes an odor, and this odor is a bit different then a fungal kind of odor.

9. VinceNYC

VinceNYC New Member

Do you shave your balls? I'm pretty hairy, and if I haven't shaved down there in a while, I notice that the sweat tends to stink a little more than normal. I keep the pubes trimmed and the balls shaved for this reason.

10. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Its funny that you should ask that because thats probably the reason. I try to shave every chance I get ( its the only place on my entire body that i'm hairy.......its like a forrest) although sometimes I can't keep up with the "growth" and I just go "au natural". Its during this time I pull out my deoderant.

Like you said, once the hair is gone everything smells "normal"
    I often wonder how do *really* hairy guys deal with it.

11. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Hmm. I'm pretty hairy, and my partner's balls are much furrier than mine... neither of us has an odor problem. Although Washington DC does get hot and humid, it is not as bad as Houston - but he is from Atlanta, and I'm from Little Rock. I am accustomed to summer days in the upper 90s and lower 100s, with humidity levels hovering around 80% to 90%. If I shower, and apply deodorant to my armpits, after several hours outdoors, my armpits will develop odor before my pubic area. I'm not sure what's going on with you gentlemen.

12. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Its probably body chemistry......I dunno.

13. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Or perhaps too many of us have become conditioned to think of perfumed as normal, and the lack of scent or a healthy clean natural scent have become "bad odors".

14. budday

budday New Member

gold bond for sure. good call DMW.

don't use a lot. and don't get it on your wang! it tingles ur nuts a bit but thats how you know everything is safe and dry.

15. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Well baby powder is only what I use if no Gold Bond's handy. I do love using it better than baby powder that's for sure.

16. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

DMW, I'm surprised that you didn't suggest an occasional dollop of Boudreax's Butt Paste down there. Isn't it supposed to cure just about anything? :D

17. amethyst

amethyst New Member

Guys, I wouldn't worry about this too too much....its just sweaty balls smell! You all have it, and it always smells the same from guy to guy! I have found that it is not as strong on those who shave their balls.

Its just part of the package :).

Amethyst

18. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Haha.....even the ladies here acknowledge it ..... :p
    What's your impression of it Amethyst? A turn on.....or turn off :puke:
    Out curiosity, from the men you known, did it vary from guy to guy in intensity.....lol

19. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

In warm seasons (Memphis, TN), I sometimes stick my finger in a bottle of rubbing alcohol and swip it between my balls and thighs, ChimeraTX. This works like a charm for me. It also works as well as deodorant under my arms.

20. amethyst

amethyst New Member

Haha.....even the ladies here acknowledge it ..... :p
    What's your impression of it Amethyst? A turn on.....or turn off :puke:
    Out curiosity, from the men you known, did it vary from guy to guy in intensity.....lol
    [post=321556]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Um...hard to say. I am so turned on by giving a guy head, it doesn't really matter! I love fresh balls, but don't mind the sweaty smell, either. It is masculine and feels comforting.

The only time the intensity of the smell has varied from guy to guy is if they shave their balls (much, much less intense), and if they go commando (less intense). Otherwise, the intensity really only seems to depend on how long it has been since the guy has showered, how tight the pants were that day, how sweaty they got. For example, my guy goes commando most the time (boxers with slacks) and shaves his balls so he almost NEVER has that smell. However, we live in Phoenix, it is supposed to be 107 today, and he is golfing from 10am to 3pm. If I catch him before he showers when he gets home his balls will have the sweaty smell today!

Yeah, I like it, now that I really think about it. :9 Very manly.

Amethyst

Draft saved Draft deleted