how do you tell a dirty girl that you dont want to eat her out.

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok theres this girl in my town... you could kinda say shes a dirty little skank lol.

anyways, she tells me she wants me to fuck her and eat her out and shit. im a little hesitant on the fucking, definitely not going to be eating her out. I may as well suck off half of my town = fucking gross. so how do I let her know that I dont want to eat her stinky, dirty, probably hairy, pussy out without being an asshole about it?

its not that I dont like pussy (only ate it out one girl.. was kinda gross tasting but not that bad, she was a virgin, little bit of hair, did it two or three times). If I was with a hottie and she was shaved I could eat it alllll night long, but just the fact that this girl isnt the best looking, and shes known to be a slut totally turns me off from eating her out. am I fucked up or what?

thanks

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are not really being clear about what you want.

Do you want to just fuck her, but not eat her out? Or, do you want nothing to do with her because she is dirty.

The second question is easy. Just say, "I am not that into you like that. Maybe we could be friends" bullshit line.

The first question is tricky. I mean, you have to be a real asshole to do this. I am not here to judge. This is bad, but you could just start fucking, and skip that part. If she verbally presses on, say, "I dont do that." and hold on to your guns. Since you are already in the moment, she will either have to accept it or quit. I doubt she would quit after all that.

Whyyou would still want to have sex with her in the first place is beyond me.

Another suggestion is to eat the pussy, but make a shower part of foreplay. Just say its something you have always wanted to try. She will be thrill that this is a first for you. Shower her cootch, and eat it out. She will be clean.

Again, why you would want to be with someone you consider dirty, (and not in the good way) is beyond me.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok theres this girl in my town... you could kinda say shes a dirty little skank lol.

anyways, she tells me she wants me to fuck her and eat her out and shit.

im a little hesitant on the fucking, definitely not going to be eating her out. I may as well suck off half of my town = fucking gross. so how do I let her know that I dont want to eat her stinky, dirty, probably hairy, pussy out without being an asshole about it?

its not that I dont like pussy (only ate it out one girl.. was kinda gross tasting but not that bad, she was a virgin, little bit of hair, did it two or three times). If I was with a hottie and she was shaved I could eat it alllll night long, but just the fact that this girl isnt the best looking, and shes known to be a slut totally turns me off from eating her out. am I fucked up or what?

thanks

Well, if you aren't into eating her out and fucking her. Tell her that you aren't interested in doing anything with her. Be nice and be firm about it. Let her know that it isn't the end of the world...and that there are guys that will do that for her.

uniquename

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just take a shower with her and make sure her pussy gets washed... Then be a man and eat that pussy. Every girl tastes different, some nasty, some wonderful.

My sentiments exactly!

but i really think the issue here is with the OP "thinking" it's going to be dirty, smelly etc etc he needs to get a grip and forget about her past experiences and give her a good seeing to so to speak

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

anyways, she tells me she wants me to fuck her and eat her out and shit. im a little hesitant on the fucking, definitely not going to be eating her out. I may as well suck off half of my town = fucking gross. so how do I let her know that I dont want to eat her stinky, dirty, probably hairy, pussy out without being an asshole about it?

thanks

If she is that skanky, why are you putting your dick in her? The pussy cleans out pretty quickly, so unless she fucked some guy that day, there is nothing in there.

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she is that skanky, why are you putting your dick in her?

because it feels good... thats why lol.

I would fuck her with a condom, but not eat her out as she fucks a diff guy every week it seems like, im not a fan of pussy in the first place. I dont know, I have mixed feelings. I just dont know what to do lol.

I want to fuck her but 1: I am wayyyyyyy too shy, for some reason I think she wont like my dick (6.5x4.5) even though she couldnt say anything about is as shes FAR from perfect. (6/10 face, mosquito bite boobs, etc..) so I dont think she would complain. and 2: I dont want my friends to hear I fucked her and start busting my ass over it. 3: I am a virgin (she doesnt know it) and she is well experienced, so I dont want it to be an embarassing situation for me.

I dunno what my problem is, I just have no confidence. she said shes liked me for 3 years now (wtf eh?) and texts me all the time and talks to me all the time on facebook but I keep coming up with lame ass excuses to not hang out with her. she would be a good "practice" girl though but I just dont have the confidence. ill probably end up ditching her, not fucking her, and remaining a virgin for the rest of my life :'( (im 21 in september)

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would never eat pussy to begin with - get some head from her and keep it moving.

then you don't know the wonders and delights you're missing out on. :cool:

though as to the OP, i don't know why you'd put your dick somewhere you wouldn't put your tongue (or, then again, vice versa. lol!)

honestly, if you're not into her, don't fuck her. hold out for someone you're actually going to enjoy it with, connect with and not feel like you're settling for.

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(you aint from Pell City r u) Another trap. If she's an experianced town slut and you're a 21 yr old virgin this sexual experiance would reek of fail for her. But it is best that you get some practice in. Do you think you would be more comfortable tag teaming her with your crew?

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(you aint from Pell City r u) Another trap. If she's an experianced town slut and you're a 21 yr old virgin this sexual experiance would reek of fail for her.

yeah you got a point. but shes smaller and younger so im hoping my size (although I think its small) would be good to her tiny body.

I dunno.. I just promised to hang out with her, which I kinda regret. but im just too nice to say no, to anyone damnit!!! oh well, ill at least get a BJ out of the deal.

I dont think shes so much into being pleased... she wants to please me real bad so its hard to say. I just dont hope I cum too soon otherwise I think ill do fine,... ive talked dirty with lots of girls via texts so ive got a pretty active imagination when it comes to sex and all sorty of wacky and dirty positions and stuff. I just hope I dont cum in 2 minutes!!!!

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what do you guys think? shes got a cute little body.. the more we talk the more comfortable im feeling with her and less shy im feeling.

Attachments