how do you tell a dirty girl that you dont want to eat her out.

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're worried about coming too quickly, masturbate before you see her. Don't go in with a loaded gun.

yes ive thought about that... but I think she might want to eat my cum, in that case I want to have a massive load... this is a tough decision lol.

I think ill jerk off a 4 or 5 hours before we hang out.

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think you should fuck any women. Judging from your posts, it sounds like you're gay anyway.

lol you make that sound like a bad thing... tehehe

lol kidding. im not gay, just shy. how does it sound like im gay? or are you just hoping I am so you can have another gay buddy online?

6 posts and you like facesitting? :puke: gtfo of my thread please...

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what do you guys think? shes got a cute little body.. the more we talk the more comfortable im feeling with her and less shy im feeling.

"Sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie but I'll never know because I wont eat the filthy mother fucker"

From Pulp Fiction

On a serious note, that pussy looks really clean to me. How could it be dirty when its clean shaven like that? Its obvious that she keeps her junk clean.

Her body is not as curvy as I like em, but hey, it aint bad. Its all on you bro!
Give us a report.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well ... if I were her. You'd not get yours..if I didn't get mine. Tit for tat so to speak. Honestly, if she's that bad...don't do it. Even with a condom you can get stuff. I'd move on to the next and not risk it. Wash your hands...and jerk off :) at least you won't a lil' stanky on your hangdown. Also, if she's the town ho...do you really wanna be added to the list?

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie but I'll never know because I wont eat the filthy mother fucker"

From Pulp Fiction

On a serious note, that pussy looks really clean to me. How could it be dirty when its clean shaven like that? Its obvious that she keeps her junk clean.

Her body is not as curvy as I like em, but hey, it aint bad. Its all on you bro!
Give us a report.

yeah thats not the kind of dirty I meant. I didnt mean literally dirty.. its just that some of the guys she gets with (or so Ive heard and assume) are pretty gross looking, dirty ass ugly guys. so I dont know. I think were going to hang out on thursday or friday and ill def give a report. but holy fuck am I ever nervous lol. I just hope she doesnt have a problem with my dick size (6.75 x 4.75)... shes literally like fallen in love with me so I dont think she will care that much, but who knows. im probably over thinking it and being paranoid.

def not a perfect body, but at least shes not fat, says shes 120 lbs and probably easy to toss and flip around. I wouldnt touch a fat girl with a 10 foot pole.

girls like this are like a moped; fun to ride until a friend catches you on one...

thanks everyone.

orangecloud

Experimental Member
Media
lol you make that sound like a bad thing... tehehe

lol kidding. im not gay, just shy. how does it sound like im gay? or are you just hoping I am so you can have another gay buddy online?

6 posts and you like facesitting? :puke: gtfo of my thread please...

Wow, looking up my post history to make a juvenile attack? How sad. Oh, and using a vomiting emoticon in reaction to pussy eating may not be the best way to prove you're not gay. Just saying.

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dude.. how could you NOT stick your face into that beautiful pussy? Stop being a window shopper and get in there and experience it! Take her out, tell her she's hot and then slow down and ENJOY the fun. Who the hell really cares what others think? GO FOR IT!!

trackdude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
  • shes a dirty little skank lol
  • I may as well suck off half of my town
  • fucking gross
  • how do I let her know that I dont want to eat her stinky, dirty, probably hairy, pussy out without being an asshole
  • she fucks a diff guy every week
  • im not a fan of pussy in the first place
  • I am wayyyyyyy too shy
  • I think she wont like my dick (6.5x4.5)
  • 6/10 face
  • mosquito bite boobs
  • I dont want my friends to hear I fucked her
  • I am a virgin
  • I just have no confidence
  • im just too nice to say no
  • I just hope I dont cum in 2 minutes!!!!
  • how does it sound like im gay?
  • holy fuck am I ever nervous lol
  • shes literally like fallen in love with me
  • I just hope she doesnt have a problem with my dick size (6.75 x 4.75)
  • def not a perfect body, but at least shes not fat.... I wouldnt touch a fat girl with a 10 foot pole.
  • girls like this are like a moped; fun to ride until a friend catches you on one
You sound like a very confused young man, I would recommend forgetting about trying to get laid for a while and set aside some time for some introspective thinking.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
yeah thats not the kind of dirty I meant. I didnt mean literally dirty.. its just that some of the guys she gets with (or so Ive heard and assume) are pretty gross looking, dirty ass ugly guys. so I dont know. I think were going to hang out on thursday or friday and ill def give a report. but holy fuck am I ever nervous lol. I just hope she doesnt have a problem with my dick size (6.75 x 4.75)... shes literally like fallen in love with me so I dont think she will care that much, but who knows. im probably over thinking it and being paranoid.

def not a perfect body, but at least shes not fat, says shes 120 lbs and probably easy to toss and flip around. I wouldnt touch a fat girl with a 10 foot pole.

girls like this are like a moped; fun to ride until a friend catches you on one...

thanks everyone.

and a fat girl (if a girl floats your boat) wouldnt touch you with someone elses whether its a dirty skanky one!! Fat WOMEN like a man,a real man and not some prick who has to ask whether he should shag some town slut or not.

BTW,you DEFINATELY don't have a 10 foot pole 'little' boy :rolleyes:

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and a fat girl (if a girl floats your boat) wouldnt touch you with someone elses whether its a dirty skanky one!! Fat WOMEN like a man,a real man and not some prick who has to ask whether he should shag some town slut or not.

BTW,you DEFINATELY don't have a 10 foot pole 'little' boy :rolleyes:

haha, obviously fat girl here that I offended. its ok, one day some guy will lose a bet and ask you to his bed, ive seen it first hand before.

you actually thought I had a 10 foot cock? WWOOOWWW. funny.. youve probably got 2-3 chins and 0 brains. think before you post please.