how do you tell a dirty girl that you dont want to eat her out.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didn't even read all the posts on this thread, come on man, don't say shit, shower with the girl and help wash her vag, make it sensual, if you like the girl, if you don't then fuck it, don't suck it. Also, if it is by chance a little fishy smelling, she may need to get some flagisil, she may just have a minor bacteria that goes away in a couple of weeks with the treatment, girls can smell this way just by not showering quick enough after swimming and wearing their bathing suits to long afterwards. Doesn't anyone on this site no anything about sexual life. Why don't we all cut the bullshit answers and help a brother out with real info, not just fucking with a bro.

cut88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just have her take a shower before you do it. I had a girl tell me that all pussy has a "smell" and my reply was "not if you wash it first" she got pissed because she knows I am right!

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont think shes so much into being pleased...

There is no such thing as woman who is not into being pleased.

By the way, you are gay, so instead of trying to force yourself to have sex with a woman or girl as it sounds in this case, find some guy to pop your cherry.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
haha, obviously fat girl here that I offended. its ok, one day some guy will lose a bet and ask you to his bed, ive seen it first hand before.

you actually thought I had a 10 foot cock? WWOOOWWW. funny.. youve probably got 2-3 chins and 0 brains. think before you post please.

Take a look at my pics and then learn to read FFS!

guys don't need to bet,they empty their bank account in order to bed me....as i say,learn to read.Surely mommy will help you.

Poor you unable to read and know what to shag....ask mommy for advice.

Brains...hmmmmm well there IS a question seeing as i have been a RGN AND midwife for the last 14 years...... go figure HAHA!!

vlls

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ok theres this girl in my town... you could kinda say shes a dirty little skank lol.

anyways, she tells me she wants me to fuck her and eat her out and shit. im a little hesitant on the fucking, definitely not going to be eating her out. I may as well suck off half of my town = fucking gross. so how do I let her know that I dont want to eat her stinky, dirty, probably hairy, pussy out without being an asshole about it?

its not that I dont like pussy (only ate it out one girl.. was kinda gross tasting but not that bad, she was a virgin, little bit of hair, did it two or three times). If I was with a hottie and she was shaved I could eat it alllll night long, but just the fact that this girl isnt the best looking, and shes known to be a slut totally turns me off from eating her out. am I fucked up or what?

thanks

I think you should go ahead and eat her out. It'd be rude to refuse her offer

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah guys, I pussied out and told her I didnt want to do it. not because im gay, but because (ill admit it) im just way too shallow, shy, and care way too much what others think. flame me all you want, I dont care. I just cant be seen bringing a girl like that to the movies, we live in a very small town (population of 4000) and it would not go well for my reputation. think what you want of it, thats how it works where im from.

she lives with her parents so hanging out at her house of out of the question, I also live with my mom and brothers so my house is kinda out of the question.. it would be embarassing bringing her to my house and people would lose respect for me, flame me all you want, but its true. she was also getting to be a bit clingy so I had to end it before it got too serious. I dont think ive burnt the bridge, but wont be crossing it any time soon.

im interested in finding a nice, decent looking girl that I can actually bring home to show my mom and dad and not be embarassed or teased afterwards, we all know I could do better than her. she only liked me because im decent looking, in shape, funny to talk to, etc.. (or so she says). I know, im a shallow asshole piece of shit who just turned down free pussy, but ive learnt to accept that. its not a big loss, ive got bigger and better priorities right now. she hangs out with 3-4 other guys (gross losers) and probably fucks them regurarily anyways. I want to find a career not just a job right now and I also I want to find a girlfriend not just a fuck buddy. I prefer quality over quantity and not going to lower my (high) standards just to bring up my average.

thanks for all the advice, sorry for wasting some of your guys' time!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You made a decision. Period. There is no shame in that. It seems like you know what you want and have a better sense of who you are. Its better this way then just taking the "free pussy" and then making excuses after. That would not of been fair.

Good luck in your future. It sounds like you are growing and going places.

Last edited: