How do you tell if a guy is gay

guest1

Just Browsing
Media
how do you tell if a guy is gay. Do you just walk up to him and risk it, or is there some way to tell, I ask this as a gay guy nervous of like flirting up a straight guy. It just seems embarrasing.

kdnielsson

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Gaydar works pretty well, and it takes two (you and the other) to trigger the unmistakable response/feeling. Is your gaydar going off with this guy?
You also have to ask yourself whether the guy is gay, or you just want him to be gay. That's a question only you can answer.

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I invented these glasses which you can buy if from me for about $1mil each, once you put them on you can see all the gay guys with a pink neon light above their heads.

I have however failed to invent a pair of glasses which differentiate a nice guy and an asshole, which I think it’s more important.

I rather accidentally flirt with a really nice straight guy who takes it as a compliment than to hit on a gay guy who is a total f**kwit!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He looks at my face when he talks to me. :biggrin1:

I dunno...those eyes of yours are simply mesmerising. I think I might be able to pull it off. :wink:

how do you tell if a guy is gay.

When he has a tough time holding up his end of the conversation because his face is full of your cock, that's a pretty good indicator. You might want to ask him, though. Just to be sure.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
how do you tell if a guy is gay. Do you just walk up to him and risk it, or is there some way to tell, I ask this as a gay guy nervous of like flirting up a straight guy. It just seems embarrasing.

Just ask his boyfriend.

Yesterday I did see a toll both clerk with a rainbow colored wristband. Sometimes you can tell if they are swishy, if they are butch gays you can't tell by looking at them.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find that when I meet another male, if he makes and keeps eye contact for a extended period of time, he is letting me know he is interested.
No wonder gays guys have been hitting on me recently. :eek: I used to be more shy, so I've been trying to look people in the eye more when I'm talking to them.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to be able to tell if a guy was gay or not by whether I was attracted to him or not. If I was attracted to him, he was gay! Didn't do me as a woman any good. :biggrin1:

As I got older, I became attracted to more straight guys too. I'm still attracted to a lot of gay guys though.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally Posted by BurningVenus

He looks at my face when he talks to me. :biggrin1:

This one is so good...
One indirect method is to observe whether the guy stares at hot girls passing by. Works 70-80% of the time (for the remaining ones, bi's maybe).

Exactly. Gay men don't give a hot woman the once over, and they absolutely do not give her double or triple takes. They may notice her hair, the way she dresses or her overall style, but the sexual buzz is absent when they look at her. It's very different from hetero males.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess it depends on where you meet the guys.
Here on the roadside rest, on the interstate,,, the urinals are open.
Men stand there and if they are erect and pulling,,, at least they are curious.
A few strokes on yours and they go at it themselves.
One thing leads to another.

In an XXXarcade locally,,, the hall is dark,,, and the area is quite safe.
The men who stand around are wanting to play.
I have seen lots of action there.

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Burningvenus,
So I assume that any man who doesn't gawk at you as you walk by is presumed gay. That sounds pretty much like a stereotype. Some straight men know that double and triple takes make women feel uncomfortable. Unless your only attracted to the insecure lust hounds.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This one is so good...
One indirect method is to observe whether the guy stares at hot girls passing by. Works 70-80% of the time (for the remaining ones, bi's maybe).

Burningvenus,
So I assume that any man who doesn't gawk at you as you walk by is presumed gay. That sounds pretty much like a stereotype. Some straight men know that double and triple takes make women feel uncomfortable. Unless your only attracted to the insecure lust hounds.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Please read what I wrote more carefully.. ok?​