How Do You Tell Your Gay Friend You Want To Fuck Them

AustinCarterMahone

Legendary Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I never been with a man before but I fantasize about my friend whom is gay. I make all kinds of sex jokes we laugh and that's it. I don't want to ask because I don't want to ruin my friendship. He has the best ass and I'm just dying to eat it. I'm not his type but still would love to fuck him. Should I leave it alone or how do I know that he may like me????

D

deleted1074483

how do you know you're not his type?? if you're already joking about sex then you must be able to say that you're really curious, think you're top and would love to try but only with someone you really trusted and see how he responds??

do you know for sure he's bottom? if he's top irrespective of a great ass, you won't get to try with him - if you know he's a bottom then hey who knows.

as for friendship, with men its a funny thing and especially with gay men - i've fucked friends and stayed friends and i've fucked guys that i didn't know who've become friends.

be cautious in your approach but start to move the conversation in a different way and see if he picks up and responds to your new vibe?

AustinCarterMahone

Legendary Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
how do you know you're not his type?? if you're already joking about sex then you must be able to say that you're really curious, think you're top and would love to try but only with someone you really trusted and see how he responds??

do you know for sure he's bottom? if he's top irrespective of a great ass, you won't get to try with him - if you know he's a bottom then hey who knows.

as for friendship, with men its a funny thing and especially with gay men - i've fucked friends and stayed friends and i've fucked guys that i didn't know who've become friends.

be cautious in your approach but start to move the conversation in a different way and see if he picks up and responds to your new vibe?

He is a bottom and he has showed me guys he is into and it's totally opposite from me

Reactions: Lost.intra

Themissingframe

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never been with a man before but I fantasize about my friend whom is gay. I make all kinds of sex jokes we laugh and that's it. I don't want to ask because I don't want to ruin my friendship. He has the best ass and I'm just dying to eat it. I'm not his type but still would love to fuck him. Should I leave it alone or how do I know that he may like me????

I used to have a good friend like this that would always make sex jokes with me or would make comments like 'I'd fuck you'. He'd on occasion make those kind of jokes or comments that are along the line of 'if we're both still single when we're 40, we should get together' as well. I was in my late teens/early 20s and finally starting to be open about being gay. I met him through his mom from a community college class we took together and then he and I became really good friends. Unlike you, I was the one that was afraid to ask because I didn't want to ruin the friendship or even let on that I was even interested in him. He was in a long term relationship with an older woman for a while at some point but would still make jokes or comment especially if things weren't really going well with his girlfriend. We eventually lost contact after me moving away. While different situation and context, I think you should at the very least you should ask your friend. Probably don't come at it with you've been dying to eat his ass. haha Maybe the right approach is to bring it up that you are curious and would like to try or experience this with him because you trust him and see if he would be interested in letting you experience as you're friends. Maybe that'll help?

theplayerking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are you looking to have a relationship or just fuck him? Be honest with yourself and what you want, because that would affect how you approach it.

I love breaking in newbies and know a lot of gay guys that have helped their curious friends experiment in a safe environment. If that’s the case, you should let him know that you want to have sex with a man but are too nervous to arrange an anonymous hookup. If you approach it that way, there’s a good chance that he will bend over and give you his ass, even if you’re not exactly his type.

However, if you want him to be your boyfriend, I wouldn’t suggest starting with sex first.

Reactions: Vin2352

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are you looking to have a relationship or just fuck him? Be honest with yourself and what you want, because that would affect how you approach it.

I love breaking in newbies and know a lot of gay guys that have helped their curious friends experiment in a safe environment. If that’s the case, you should let him know that you want to have sex with a man but are too nervous to arrange an anonymous hookup. If you approach it that way, there’s a good chance that he will bend over and give you his ass, even if you’re not exactly his type.

However, if you want him to be your boyfriend, I wouldn’t suggest starting with sex first.

Exactly this, all of it. Many of the guys who I gave my ass up to when I was in my early years of sexual activity, through college, identified as straight or TBD. I never really put much weight or care into how a guy identifies, if you want to fuck me then let's fuck dude! I've always been pretty chill (but I recognize not everyone is) about it not getting in the way of friendships, I don't catch romantic feelings quickly, etc. Sex is pleasure, and a release, and fun as hell, and I've always (usually) enjoyed helping out a guy who's trying things out. It makes me feel good to do that, not just because of the pleasure I take from his cock opening me up and using my hole, but to give him an awesome relaxed and super hot experience. Your friend might be similar.

I wouldn't put much stock in the "not his type" bucket until you talk to him about it. It's entirely possible you're not. It's also possible that the examples he's shared with you are his "favorite" type or idealized type. Not his only type. If you asked me what kind of guys I like and I showed you photos you'd get a pretty clear impression... of guys that represent a small subset of the guys I enjoy getting fucked by. In fact only one of my regular fuckbuds would fall into that category and all of my fuckbuds I absolutely love giving my ass up to. Until you talk to him about it you won't know.

But the big question is what playerking brought up - is this just sex or romantic? If you want to fuck my brains out then don't ask me to dinner lol and vice versa. It's certainly possible for a relationship to evolve from fucking (it's been low-key happening to me for the past year or so) but if the desire is for both then the approach needs to be less primal I think.

cnkckfil

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would just say, I want to be intimate with you. You could use my old pick up line I often threw out at the gay bars, "my cum would look great in your mouth...sometimes I said ass.

Hugs, tugs and love

Reactions: Hornyguy4567