How do you tend to your pubes?

DeanGreen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am natural.
A str8 friend told me not long ago he uses butt paste on his nuts to keep down the moisture. He is a laborer and often works outside, under ground in hot places. I guess it keeps the balls freely swinging. I keep the fur for that reason. I never liked my ball sack to stick to my legs. Maybe the butt paste down there after a tight trim may help. Don't apply to open area (piss slit, anus).

Reactions: Wilson_90

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Finally lost all the holiday weight and was feeling good about myself, so a few days ago, I shaved my beard off - just for a change of pace and to see how my face looked when I was 12 pounds lighter. Yesterday, I got my high skin fade tightened up with the sides and back razor shaved 3/4 of the way up my head.. Came home from the barber, jumped in the shower and decided it was time to shave down again, so chest, arms, pits, balls and pubes were all lathered up and shaved. So I'm freshly smooth from my temples to my taint. Looking good and have that sensitive tingle that comes with the first shave after a long break.

D

deleted911460

I do the samething as Milfbanger78 But my pubes are light in color

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am natural.
A str8 friend told me not long ago he uses butt paste on his nuts to keep down the moisture. He is a laborer and often works outside, under ground in hot places. I guess it keeps the balls freely swinging. I keep the fur for that reason. I never liked my ball sack to stick to my legs. Maybe the butt paste down there after a tight trim may help. Don't apply to open area (piss slit, anus).
http://freshballs.com/fresh-balls/
when shaved works great. When natural, unnecessary.
I go back & forth, clear cut shaft & balls & trim bush, or all out natural as my mood dictates, or partner asks.

D

deleted300444

I know longer trim. I'm either full bush or bald, grow back for a few months, then bald.

Bald dicks in bald pussies feel great. Bald jerking with gun oil is a great sport.

Reactions: sim_8701
D

deleted1190861

I shave. Have for years. The friend who told be to try it said, "Makes your balls feel like velvet." I agree. Sometimes leave a bit just above abs always have a happy trail