how do you trust a guy for anal?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Marius567, Oct 11, 2006.

1. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

How do you trust a guy to have anal sex with a man sines alot guys are mean?
    I dont think I can have anal sex with a men sine I dont trust men that much.

2. dags

dags New Member

:wink: You sure have a nice thick one! First I would suggest not having sex with anyone who is "mean" or treats you badly. If their attitude is'nt exactly nice and maybe you are attracted to that type of person, well you're taking your chances. I would skip it.
    Define "trust", if you mean letting someone who you hardly know screw you without protection, ABSOLUTLEY NOT!
    Those days are long gone with the Disco Ball and 70's music.
    I'f the person you refer to is someone you are aquainted with and you trust them to go slow the first time, maybe. I would definatly have some communication with them and voice your concerns beforhand. I hope this helps although I was unsure of what you meant.

3. HungXL4me

HungXL4me New Member

Albums:
    I'm not sure what you mean about guys being "mean". I have to agree with "dags" that if a guy is mean to you; treating you badly, saying nasty things, making you feel less than yourself. of course you would not trust them and you shouldn't. Having anal sex is something that should be fun for both people. If your not comfortable listen to your inner voice, it's telling you the person you are with is not right.

By the way, You got a great dick. I would love to be a bottom for you.

4. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

The short answer: I don't.:biggrin1:
    Sorry- couldn't resist. I would assume that if it appeals to you then you defiantly have to find a partner that you trust, and trust like friendship or love takes time. Straight or gay it does not hurt to take your time when finding a partner.

5. hypolimnas

hypolimnas Well-Known Member

Straight or gay it does not hurt to take your time when finding a partner.[/quote]

Get to know the guy, communication, and trust, are important when your physical well being is involved. Be assertive if you need to be. Don't get into situations that you may not be able to handle if you are feeling emotionally vulnerable. Ensure that you are working on having a healthy, and balanced life, as well as the issue of how to get fucked by someone that you would to fuck you.

Draft saved Draft deleted