Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh!! My Dudes!!

Cereal...super important two questions.

1. What goes in the bowl first? Milk? Cereal?

2. Do you drink the left over milk?

Random 3. Have you seen the cereal made for orange juice?
1) Cereal first - it's easier to get the ratio right.

2) Ideally, you finish of cereal and milk at the same time, but this only happens one time in a thousand. I always drink the milk — grew up on a dairy, and my momma would've kicked my ass if she saw me pour milk down the sink.

3) Cereal in orange juice?? Sounds like a war crime to me
Anyone tried it? Is it good?

Reactions: MickeyLee

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, a lot to unpack here. But I shall try.

On the usage of soap: If I am using a bar of soap (about half the time), I use no secondary articles to apply it and just run it bareback over all the bits, bytes and kabobs that need cleaning and place it back in its proper holding dish. No need to worry about nether region cross-contamination, since being the only other one to use the soap, my wife has already has enough firsthand experience with that. If my wife's choice of bar soap is a little weak or too frou-frou smelling for my taste, I will use my manly scented body wash in lieu and will apply it with an admittedly unmanly pouf. If I ever owned a washcloth, it was likely one "borrowed" from a hotel stay and became a rag for cleaning something other than human skin.

On the application of shoes: Always put both socks on first, then followed by shoes under the theory if I'm interrupted for some reason before finishing being seen in just two stockinged feet is less laugh-inducing than one socked & shoed foot and the other bare. Though I should note shoes are only applied prior to actually leaving the house and removed when returning as inside bare feet or just socks (depending on mood and temperature) is standard procedure and house rules for at least those regularly residing there (cats get a pass).

Did someone mention stairs? I live in Florida. There are houses with stairs? Next question.

On breakfast cereal: Always put the cereal in bowl first (after measuring serving sizes) and then put in exactly 1 cup of fat-free milk afterwards (making up the empty volume with filtered water). Yeah, if you guessed I'm obsessive about keeping track of my daily calories and not going over, you guessed right.
After consuming the cereal, I will than sip the remaining, somewhat watered-down, milk from the bowl. My enjoyment of the act will depend upon said cereal; maximize satisfaction being received from something that turns the milk a different color. Boo Berry...yum! Though I should note I only usually eat cereal for breakfast every other day as I alternate with instant oatmeal or grits followed by a whey protein shake. I usually time this for the morning after a weight training day as my muscles after 8 hours deprivation will wake up screaming "High protein, now!" Orange juice in cereal...are you mad?!

Well hope my routine routine offered an insight onto my character make-up, if only to make me look even weirder than I already am.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lick or bite ice cream?

Cone is licked. On a stick bite.

In a bowl mix until it's soft serve and eat wit with spicy chips.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Get your hands really dirty?

Bar soap specialty use: scraping fingernails over the bar getting soap under nails to get rid of black grease, tar, oil, paint or anything else which a nail file will not remove. Let soak there while showering. Remove after with nail file.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Cones I lick. I lick bars too unless air temperature threatens to melt it faster than I can lap it up.

In a bowl I like it hard enough it can barely be scooped. It's meant to melt on my tongue one delicious spoonful at a time.

Disco_In_Dreams

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live on my own but I use Dove soap everywhere except genitalia and ass, I use an antibacterial soap for those areas especially in hot weather as balls can get a bit nasty and sweaty. Finally, I use shampoo on my hair, though as the years go by I'm using that less and less and would be better off using polish.