How do you usually do double penetration?

How do primarily do double penetration?

• I'm a man, one in the vagina and one in the ass

Votes: 40 29.4%
  • I'm a woman, one in the vagina and one in the ass

Votes: 14 10.3%
  • I'm a man, double vaginal (or dpp)

Votes: 34 25.0%
  • I'm a woman, double vaginal (or dpp)

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • I'm a man, double anal with a women

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I'm a man, double anal with a man

Votes: 51 37.5%
  • I'm a woman, double anal

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I'm a man and I do it in fleshlights (or something similar)

Votes: 6 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Obviously I haven't done it yet myself. But if I could I would do double vag.

It's just been my fantasy to do so. I really wish I could arrange that with a woman and some guy.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hee, hee. The wording you used made it sound like everyone is doing it on a weekly basis or something.

My only experience with two men at once has been vaginal/anal. If you want to include toy use (or combined toy/human) I prefer vaginal/anal as well, although I've done double vaginal.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some options are missing.

[] Oral + Vaginal? Lots of people love the fingercuffs, spit-roast, and wobbly-h positions.

[] Double oral. I've seen men and women suck two cocks at once.

[] Never did double penetration. - For those who can't check any other option.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It is blowing my mind that two cocks can fit in one pussy/anus. Can anyone post any pictures for me please? And can any guys talk about what it's like to have your cock rubbing up aganist someone else's and stuff like that? And ladies maybe talk about how it feels. I'm just really cuirous today... Lol.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
It is blowing my mind that two cocks can fit in one pussy/anus.

It might sound dumb at first, but at least as far as my vagina is concerned, it's easier to stretch one way (top-to-bottom) than the other (side-to-side). I can't say I've ever done any DPP stuff, but with two more 'modestly' endowed guys, I imagine in some cases it's easier than one very large penis.

As for the two-in-the-butt :eek: lol that's crazy

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It might sound dumb at first, but at least as far as my vagina is concerned, it's easier to stretch one way (top-to-bottom) than the other (side-to-side). I can't say I've ever done any DPP stuff, but with two more 'modestly' endowed guys, I imagine in some cases it's easier than one very large penis.

As for the two-in-the-butt :eek: lol that's crazy

That's why I wonder if I might be able to get a dpp going with some woman that wants to be stretched in that particular way.

Alas, it will probably remain a fantasy.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some options are missing.

[] Oral + Vaginal? Lots of people love the fingercuffs, spit-roast, and wobbly-h positions.

I thought that too, but if those options were available, I wouldn't have known which to choose.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lucky for me MrsR has no interest in MFM 3somes, just MFF. Thus, I don't think myself hypocritical when I say I have no interest in sharing any of my wife's orifices with another guy's dick.

Having said that disclaimer...

If you want to include toy use (or combined toy/human) I prefer vaginal/anal as well, although I've done double vaginal.

...are vaginal orgasms a lot more powerful with a buttplug in? Incidentally, I've done double vag with my wife and an nJoy, and it nearly ripped her. Never again.

Last edited:

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Wife doesn't like anal, so it's DV with her. I'm happy do do the traditional DP with other swinging friends. Double-entry is not a usual event when we swing - perhaps once every 6 times or so, and most usually neither of the guys cum, it's just a sexy game in between one-on-one fucking. Have tried it with the woman in reverse cowgirl but it's awkward, so our standard way is for the wife or other lady to ride me cowgirl style and the other guy to go in next; I'm usually in first because of my size. The guy on top has to do the fucking as I find it hard to move underneath. Some men won't do DV because they think cock-on-cock is gay, but I love the sensation, especially on that rare occasion when one of us men does cum and particularly if we're both bareback. Don't do that so much now, usually you fuck your own woman bareback and the other guy wears a condom.

My wife likes it very much - she says it's not so much the feeling but the excitement of being used by two men together.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tried this once. Plug in the rear and a 7x5 vibe in the front. I was completely stuffed and had a massive orgasm. I would say one of the strongest I've ever had, if not the strongest.

Just visualizing that ... HOLY FUCK! I'm sold. Now I just need to convince MrsR.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wife doesn't like anal, so it's DV with her. I'm happy do do the traditional DP with other swinging friends. Double-entry is not a usual event when we swing - perhaps once every 6 times or so, and most usually neither of the guys cum, it's just a sexy game in between one-on-one fucking. Have tried it with the woman in reverse cowgirl but it's awkward, so our standard way is for the wife or other lady to ride me cowgirl style and the other guy to go in next; I'm usually in first because of my size. The guy on top has to do the fucking as I find it hard to move underneath. Some men won't do DV because they think cock-on-cock is gay, but I love the sensation, especially on that rare occasion when one of us men does cum and particularly if we're both bareback. Don't do that so much now, usually you fuck your own woman bareback and the other guy wears a condom.

My wife likes it very much - she says it's not so much the feeling but the excitement of being used by two men together.

It's too bad the guys are not usually into it. I'd love to be a part of it.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lucky for me MrsR has no interest in MFM 3somes, just MFF. Thus, I don't think myself hypocritical when I say I have no interest in sharing any of my wife's orifices with another guy's dick.

Having said that disclaimer...

Couldn't you at least pretend for me? I'll pretend I've upped my gay percentage in return :biggrin1:

...are vaginal orgasms a lot more powerful with a buttplug in?

Oh god yes!! You know how I've described the difference between clit and vaginal orgasms (either mid or deep spot)? Well, it's sort of the same again once anal is added into the mix. I just turn into a quivering, orgasmy mess. Although I tend to use a vibe anally, a vibe vaginally and at least two vibrating clit toys at the same time. Probably not any wonder I get overstimulated.

Incidentally, I've done double vag with my wife and an nJoy, and it nearly ripped her. Never again.

When I did it I found it had to be VERY slow and VERY gentle. I think it's more difficult than having one thick object inside you.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Couldn't you at least pretend for me? I'll pretend I've upped my gay percentage in return :biggrin1:

Anal? Did someone say anal? I LOVE anal!!

Better?

Oh god yes!! You know how I've described the difference between clit and vaginal orgasms (either mid or deep spot)? Well, it's sort of the same again once anal is added into the mix. I just turn into a quivering, orgasmy mess. Although I tend to use a vibe anally, a vibe vaginally and at least two vibrating clit toys at the same time. Probably not any wonder I get overstimulated.

You'd LOVE my wife's toy chest. It's actually a toy trunk now.

When I did it I found it had to be VERY slow and VERY gentle. I think it's more difficult than having one thick object inside you.

You two sub-sisters are making a convert out of me.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tried this once. Plug in the rear and a 7x5 vibe in the front. I was completely stuffed and had a massive orgasm. I would say one of the strongest I've ever had, if not the strongest.

This was my experience when he licks me and uses a toy in my bottom, once I got used to size in my ass. Before then, it actually just felt uncomfortable or it even began to hurt. Now, though, WOW! I really like it.

Still haven't tried DP, using toys or anything else. Now I feel like the last woman on earth to try this. :redface:

Although I tend to use a vibe anally, a vibe vaginally and at least two vibrating clit toys at the same time. Probably not any wonder I get overstimulated.

We need to have a toy talk! Two clit vibes? I need to know, what kind? :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media

I thought that too, but if those options were available, I wouldn't have known which to choose.
This is interesting; my gf too is more interested in these than in a DP or DV (which she'd like to try, though).

Could you, lpsg women, express something more about the difference and what you would prefer, about DP/DV and the oral+vaginal or double oral?

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
Could you, lpsg women, express something more about the difference and what you would prefer, about DP/DV and the oral+vaginal or double oral?

I think the differences are pretty straight-forwards in terms of what erogenous zone is being stimulated and the corresponding intensity of the insertions, but for me there is just some exciting and taboo about multiple insertion anywhere that gets me racing.