how do you very long guys shit?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
anyone who says their dick touches the water is lying

Not True!

I once had a plumber for a roommate and one day he came home and told me he was called out to fix a toilet. He found nothing wrong with it but the woman there told him the water level was too high because he man's dick kept going into the water.

Damn we both said. Must have been a monster.

Well now toilets aren't the same as they used to be.
Sometimes my dick touches the water and it isn't because my dick is bigger
(well actually maybe those exercises have helped!) but toilets are different.
The low flush models have smaller bowls.

This link is for how to adjust the water level in the tank.
No way that I know of to adjust the level in the bowl.
But thanks for trying to help Sweetpetite. :kiss:

To answer the question.
"how do you very long guys shit?"
Hold it out of the water.
Don't sit on the seat but just squat above it.

Last edited:

dirk8inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aye the toilet roll down the front helps and is a must on any toilet that is not your own, it really feels sickening when it touches the toilet at the front.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh yeah, I hate touching that cold surface. But it depends on the design of the toilet bowl, which varies from place to place. In European hotels my dick often touches the porcelain. In Thailand, it would contact every time, which made me think about the size their dicks. In Turkey, they are quite deep in front so it's never a problem.

I just push it back towards my butt so it doesn't touch. No big deal.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have the problem of my balls dipping in the water. But, in a different vein, what about urinals? I've seen people get right up in to it with the urinal touching both arms and legs. I'd never get that close whats up with that? I know there are prying eyes.... but come on what would be worse someone seeing your little colonel or rubbing up against who knows what?

huckjam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I do sit down on the "Crapper" my dick nearly always hits off the bowl, then I have to hold it up in my hands or sit way back on the seat. It was really annoying in Greece :(

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
doesn't your huge flaccid touch the inside of toilet? mine is 5" and it's almost there. you need to pee first and then take a dump or what?

I'm glad to see this post...i have often wondered how other guys deal with the toilets that where the bowl is slanted toward the front..and then slope toward the bottom
my balls normally get hits by the water...as i sit...the balls hang...and most of the time..water will touch the sacs...and sort of startles me...as far as the breeder problem...i pull up on the fuck piece so..it doesn't hang in the water, before i piss..im about 7 inches soft. have flaccid shots in my gallery...and like guys breeders, all toilets are not created equally either...

Last edited:

Purplesaurus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its about the grosses thing that can happen. I'm always afraid of catching venereal disease because I will get the cold water on my head every time. Sometimes its like hey fagget don't suck on my head! It about makes me have a orgasm if the water is cold enough water because its so sick. But its not hard to just hold your penis up and curl it back around and down.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The thing I don't like about U.S. shitters is that large amount of water sitting in the bowl. Not only is it wasteful, I hate it when a turd plops in and the splash comes right back up and hits you in the anus. Nasty.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mine doesn't touch the water but it touch the toilet inside.. which I hate.. I automatically hold my dick (most of the time) so it doesn't touch the inside... hate it.. :D

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how do you very long guys shit?

Out of our assholes - just like everyone else. :wink:

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
This past April I accompanied a friend who was attending cardio rehab at a local hospital. He was expected to be at rehab 3 times per week in the beginning. I would drive him and pass the time reading in the waiting room.The rehab was in a new wing of the hospital and everything was state of the art, including the men's room. One afternoon following lunch I got the call of nature so I hustled down the hall to relieve myself. There were three stalls and one was occupied. I entered a vacant stall and I saw that the toilets were the variety that bolts to the wall leaving open space underneath the toilet. The bowl was long and shallow. I dropped my drawers, sat down and I realized that I was trolling in the water. The water was cold and I gasped. The guy next to me said, "The water's freezing, I dunked too!" I prefer the old fashioned design, but hey when you gotta go you gotta go!