how do you very long guys shit?

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't touch the water ( thank God! ) but I do brush up against the porcelain. Sometimes get my balls washed when at a public toilet. Disgusting. That's why I loathe crapping anywhere but at home. I usually just kinda' hold everything out of the way so I don't touch.
I especially hate German toilets, where I get my balls washed every time. shudder. And that "poop deck" where the steaming, stinking turd plops and just sits there, waiting to leave a skid mark when you flush. Bleh!

D

deleted213967

Such refreshing topic at dinner time.

My take on it is that the long society should learn to squat: that way, to hygienic benefits you could add muscle-building advantages.

With years and years of squatting at least once a day, you could skip the leg workout at the gym.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

OMG!
I tried to read the article...but the Only words that Registered were
"ball", "cock", and get this "cup"...LOL ROFL!!!:eek:
I laughed so hard...I nearly died! Too Funny.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
Guess what the guy who designed the system was thinkin' about! eh? :biggrin1:

And re: "how do you very long guys shit?"...
tall guys are long guys too, so unless they're constipated, they prolly
do it the same as the rest of us...We all just Shit! and usually on the Toilet...
I would think!!! LOLOL
Well That's what I thought the first time I read it!!!

This thread is Hilarious!

But the real question that Needs be Asked might be:
How do guys with Long Erections...shit when they're hard???
Hmmm...Well How "Long" can you hold it!
Til you go soft? I doubt that always applies!...

I find that right after I take a "S"...I gotta go pee...
So how do you handle it if you can't get your long hard dick
even close to the toilet in time? Especially if you can't even bend it?
and there's no tub or shower in sight???

Some guys must find themselves in a quandry at times eh???:eek:

srkog

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
on the majority of toilets, you just sit and shit. but occasionally if i've got a semi or the water level is pretty high, I usually just hold it. the worst is when you have to lean over, like to get your phone out of a pocket, and then you get the unexpected splash.

D_Dick_Jerqhoff

Experimental Member
Media
My dick has dunked on a few occassions (when I'm not paying attention) and I always wonder: what flacid penis size are toilets designed for? It must be considered. I tried to Google it but no luck.

pen15

Just Browsing
Media
I hate using public toilets and the thought my penis is going to touch the rim or something...I cover the whole seat are and my penis in paper

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
anyone who says their dick touches the water is lying

sorry, i have to bring this to your attention, but not all toilets are built the same.
Some have the porcelain up front that is not covered in water, some toilets are more shaped in a circle vs the oval. So a guy like myself with low hangers, my balls will feel water on certain toilets.
What one learns is to avoid those toilets in the future and use ones that are close by that are more accommodating to one's anatomy.
Cocks touching water...hmmm, don't most of us hold em up as we sit to do our biz?
Its an odd topic..i give u that.
Btw..always enjoy your pics in your gallery..superb.

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To answer your question, thread starter... yes. I have to first pee and then rest my dick on the toilet seat while I poop or my dick head will be touching the inside of the toilet, gross. Or.. I hold my dick slanted tucked down in the toilet bowl while taking a dump. Then while just sitting on the chamber pot, I have my dick resting on the toilet seat. I always think about if a woman just knew a guys dick had been resting on that seat only a minute before she uses the toilet, would she be really freaked out? If my dick gets hard while pointing it down in the toilet, I have to stand up to get it out... and yes.. depending on the water level, my dick has been unpleasantly pointed down into the water, on a weekly basis. It is gross. This is one reason I have taken to jacking off whenever I go to the bathroom :) to make sure my dick has calmed down

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
American toilets seem to have the water level very high, so I have to be careful. I learned this the first time I felt cold water on my dick when visiting USA. My balls have hit water a few times in summer, when they hang long. It is a gross feeling and leads to thoughts that are even more gross. Toilets in some other countries don't have this problem, with the water much lower.

I figured that anyone who can design a toilet without thought to dipping a good size dick must be either female or a genitally challenged male.