How do you wear your jockstrap

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think some guys are so homophobic they are afraid to show their buldge or bare ass even in a locker room. My buddies and I all went skinny dipping and this one guy waited until we all were in the water before he stripped. I said to him "Dude, I don't give a shit about your ass or equipment we just a bunch of drunk fools having fun." He was the one staring.
Jake

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was probably the most naive guy in all of eighth grade. I had gone to a private school since first grade and recently transfered to the "public." I remember bringing my school supplies list to Mom and asked her what is a jockstrap? She told me to ask Dad. He just laughed and said his boy is growing up. You have to remember I was over 8" now, but I'm sure he never had reason to check the package.

Mom brought me to town and dropped me off at the local men's clothing store where they sold our gymn uniforms. I asked the lady for a jockstrap and she sweetly corrected me. Athletic supporter. She asked me what size I wore. I had no idea, so she grabbed my jeans by the waistband and pulled it up. Silly little boy, I had no idea what was happening excpet the nice saleslady was checking my jockstrap size.

She went behind the counter and brought out a package, opened it up and handed it to me. She told me to go into the dressing room and try it on, then come out and she would check to make sure it fit correctly. I did. Told you, I was naive.

I came out with my hands covering my buttcheeks, embarrassed but thinking that this is how you bought a jockstrap. She checked the cup, pulled it tight across my balls, then stood upright with her hands on her waist and said that it was a perfect fit.

I told my best friend on the bus the next morning, and he told me to not tell anyone else about it. I had been felt up by an old lady (probably mid-30s at most) and would probably be made fun of as a stupid country boy.

Didn't wear underwear then, still don't with a jock.

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow. Now that was an interesting story.

I used to wear them when I wrestled in H.S. -- everybody did, w/o exception. Never really need one now -- my nuts always hug up really close to my body so I don't really need the support of a jock.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Before jockstraps were invented, men wore suspensories under their underwear to support their balls.
In the 1800s, a lot of streets in England were cobblestoned. When the bicycle was invented, it had a metal wheel with no rubber tire. Riding it on the cobblestoned streets was murder on the balls. So, a peep invented jockstraps. Their man purpose was to support you.
I've worn sports briefs but get better support and freedom from a jock. When I wear one to workout, it's under my shorts only. I have to wear one to work now and wear boxers over it. I work in a hot humid part of the country delivering mail. It's diff enough to keep your butt from getting torn up. Plus guys, don't you like to rub a nice firm smooth butt? Who wants a rough old butt? Not me.

G.man

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to wear a cup while training for Muay Thai. I usualy put the cup over my boxerbriefs. If i wear nothing but the jock, then the silk thai shorts end up riding up my arse.

unfamousbogger

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just started running a few months back to loose weight and have found the swimmer jocks to be really comfortable. I wear light mesh shorts over them so it feels like running naked with support. I've given up on briefs when i run now.

Hey this is my first post as a new member, just thought i'd put that in.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I like the feel of a jock. It's like having someone cup your goods with one hand and gently play with your butt with the other. I just bought a set of 5 SafeTGuard jocks. So nice. If I need super tight support, I wear my old faithful Duke jock.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wear a jock like Jose Latinboy, except I don't look half as good in it. Damn, man, it's just not fair being built like that.

I used to be a member at a health club where I used to work, and part of the uniform that came with the membership was a Duke jock strap. I never liked the way it fit in comparison to others I'd had, but I have to admit that the locker room at lunch time (when most guys used the gym) was smokin'! No one there looked like Jose either, though, since we were mostly guys with desk jobs in telecommunications and although we worked out, no body looked like Latinboy.

Thanks for sharin!

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hootie said:
I like the feel of a jock. It's like having someone cup your goods with one hand and gently play with your butt with the other. I just bought a set of 5 SafeTGuard jocks. So nice. If I need super tight support, I wear my old faithful Duke jock.

Ditto - same brands & all. Safetgaurd's pouch has just enough room with a nice mesh-y fabric. Duke's are solid but the pouch could be an inch or two wider. I often need jocks for daily wear.

nicedaddy36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's no accident that a jock is made the way it's made. The reason there is very little fabric other than what's needed to support a guys nuts is because of the heat generated by the body - especially around the crotch. The bare ass of a jockstrap allows the heat to leave the body.

Compression shorts are unfortunately very popular now. However, they actually hold in heat, potentially causing a problem of your body overheating.

Personally, I think every athlete (high school, college, pro and amateur) should be required to wear a jock - and have compression shorts outlawed.

Look at the examples in the attached pics and see why jocks are so much nicer!

Attachments

Reactions: Txprvdude

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
nicedaddy36 said:
It's no accident that a jock is made the way it's made. The reason there is very little fabric other than what's needed to support a guys nuts is because of the heat generated by the body - especially around the crotch. The bare ass of a jockstrap allows the heat to leave the body.

Compression shorts are unfortunately very popular now. However, they actually hold in heat, potentially causing a problem of your body overheating.

Personally, I think every athlete (high school, college, pro and amateur) should be required to wear a jock - and have compression shorts outlawed.

Look at the examples in the attached pics and see why jocks are so much nicer!
And where is your jock shot, NiceDaddy? You've got a great body, ass, cock and fur! WOOF!

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
huh, i've never considered jockstraps an american phenomenon, but maybe it is as some of you suggest.

showers were mandatory in my junior and senior high school p.e. classes, so a lot of us wore jockstraps--they were practical. the open weave fabric dries quickly and there is no butt area to get smelly, so it was easy to stash the same jockstrap in your gym locker and wear it all week (or longer, until your mom found out).

it wasn't until later in life that jockstraps became sexy to me--those straps framing a guys ass and a packed pouch. fucking hot.

Reactions: Txprvdude

N2jocks

1st Like
Media
In junior high school we had to wear a jockstrap. The Coach used to check in the following way:

He would call the class to attention. 6 rows of 6 guys.

He would then shout out the command... "Undress the man in front of you...UNDRESS!"

We would bend over and grab the hem of the gym shorts of the guys infront of us and yank his shorts to his knees. Wwouold then return to attention.

The Coach would scan the class to make sure every man in the class had on his jockstrap.

If you did not wear a jockstrap, you had to take gym class in just your underwear. This is one of the reasons I have a jockstrap fetish and own over 300 jockstrap...all styles, brand and fabrics. I think they feel great if sized and made properly and most of all they are the most masculine piece of clothing available.