How do you wear your jockstrap

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
N2jocks said:
In junior high school we had to wear a jockstrap. The Coach used to check in the following way:

He would call the class to attention. 6 rows of 6 guys.

He would then shout out the command... "Undress the man in front of you...UNDRESS!"

We would bend over and grab the hem of the gym shorts of the guys infront of us and yank his shorts to his knees. Wwouold then return to attention.

The Coach would scan the class to make sure every man in the class had on his jockstrap.

If you did not wear a jockstrap, you had to take gym class in just your underwear. This is one of the reasons I have a jockstrap fetish and own over 300 jockstrap...all styles, brand and fabrics. I think they feel great if sized and made properly and most of all they are the most masculine piece of clothing available.

wow, sounds like your coach had a jockstrap fetish too.

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In Jr High the teacher would check to be sure we had on a jock the easy way. We would line up and turn the front of your gym shorts waist band over and show the jocks label. Every jock strap has a label sewn on the front outside waist band to join the ace bandage waistband together.

Even in the late 60's getting de-panted infront of the whole class is a bit severe I think.

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear my jock under my gym shorts with nothing else. It's really great to feel somewhat naked under your shorts instead of being all bound up in briefs.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually wear a jockstrap as my underwear when I'm working out -- nice support, and better range of motion, I think.

But, today at the gym (I know ... another one of these posts) I saw some guys who wore boxers over their jockstraps, which I had never seen before.

So, how do you wear your jock? Over/under your underwear, or bare assed.

(Please note, to save insanity, I did not make a formal poll for this!)

When working out I usually just wear a jock under my shorts bare assed. Seems cooler that way.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't understand why you saw someone wearing a jock over his boxer briefs... but every guy has his own ideas of what will work and what feels good. For myself, I think a basic jock under workout shorts is all you need... or lose the shorts and just wear the jock! In jr high and high scool, a jockstrap was always required in gym class. The gym teacher made us show him we had one on by having us pull our shorts down in front of him, it was like a sign of approval then. We also were checked off for having taken a shower while walking past him naked after gym class! I think because of this "initiation" it is easy for me to associate a jock with being athletic and active. With a good fit, the straps sometimes feel like they squeeze my ass giving me energy in each step... just a feeling, but it is hot. With my package, the support feels right in a good fitting jock (I have a small collection because I like some to be tight and others to be loose) A well-fitting jock makes jogging or other activities easier since I don't get distracted by things flopping around. I sometimes wear one at home around the house, nothing else, just a jock as it feels sexy to me.... just like you see in a few of my pics here.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't understand why you saw someone wearing a jock over his boxer briefs... but every guy has his own ideas of what will work and what feels good. For myself, I think a basic jock under workout shorts is all you need... or lose the shorts and just wear the jock! In jr high and high scool, a jockstrap was always required in gym class. The gym teacher made us show him we had one on by having us pull our shorts down in front of him, it was like a sign of approval then. We also were checked off for having taken a shower while walking past him naked after gym class! I think because of this "initiation" it is easy for me to associate a jock with being athletic and active. With a good fit, the straps sometimes feel like they squeeze my ass giving me energy in each step... just a feeling, but it is hot. With my package, the support feels right in a good fitting jock (I have a small collection because I like some to be tight and others to be loose) A well-fitting jock makes jogging or other activities easier since I don't get distracted by things flopping around. I sometimes wear one at home around the house, nothing else, just a jock as it feels sexy to me.... just like you see in a few of my pics here.

Totally agree! Nothing like a jock to make you feel good.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nice pix Latinboy. I typically don't wear a jock to the gym for working out. I do usually wear one to run. I prefer the swimmer style with the small waistband. I don't think that most underwear are comfortable and have resorted to boxers as the lesser evil. I freeball when possible. Wearing boxers for any sport where bouncing is involved just causes problems whether running, jumping or diving. I also experienced testical torsion earlier in life but really isn't the reason for wearing a jock now. It is basically size. I am a runner and I wear running shorts with the inner liner but they just don't provide the support. Ten miles later I am all brushed burned from the continuous bouncing. I tried a swimmer jock and found it really comfortable after getting the correct size. Reduced ol' floppy from bouncing as much and the chaffing disappeared.

Msr. Propre

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can't imagine wearing underwear over a jock. Few years ago, a buddy ordered me three jocks I really like. I think they came from International Male or something like that, and the jock is called "The Sock." It's just like any other jock, except that the bottom of the cupdoesn't attach to anything. No straps across the cheeks, just a cup and a waistband. Much, much more comfortable than a standard jock, which I always found way too confining.

Hunkguy39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey guys why do you wear jockstraps? is it a tradition in the U.S? i haven t seen anyone wear one and i havent seen one in an underwear shop