How do you wear your penis in your Aussiebums?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by matt121matt121, Oct 8, 2009.

1. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    So I just got my first pair of Aussiebums, and am trying to make my final decision on if they fit or if I need to exchange them..

they fit in the ass, without baggy ass syndrome, and in the front for the most part, just not sure how im suppose to wear my dick..in my other speedos i usually wear it up, but it doesn't seem to work that way with the boosterjock part...

so the question is how do you wear your dick in your aussiebums? pics would be great...

I'll definitely be taking a bunch very soon to post on my many Aussiebum threads...

2. josty

josty Member

Albums:
    When I still had mine (sorry, lost track of it and no pics : ( ) I wore it down and to the left - for reference, I also wear my regular briefs and swimsuits this way. Up defeats the purpose of the boosterjock I think. Down lets it rest on your balls which are resting on the support pouch. This pushes them both out front for that rounded, massive bulge. Ultimately I just didn't find it comfortable (or modest, but I never thought they would be) so I lost interest. It should feel pretty snug but not choking.

3. D_Eliassaph Daniell Goosegarden Jr

Draft saved Draft deleted