how do your balls hang? think i damaged something.

B_Aussieboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How do your testes hang, do they hang in a vertical position or horrizontal? mine hang horizontal but ive seen other guys and it seems like most of them are vertical so maybe i could have damaged something that holds them in place or something.

ToBe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you noticed a change in how they hang recently? Is one different than the other?

The most common orientation is one in which the long axis of the testicle is roughly aligned with the long axis of your body (vertical). However, about 10-15% of men have a "bell clapper" deformity in which one or both of the testicles hang in transverse direction (horizontal). This is something that a person is born with and results from fewer attachments of the testicle to the tunica vaginalis, which covers it.

This "deformity" in itself is harmless, but it does increase the risk for testicular torsion, a condition in which the spermatic cord twists and cuts off blood flow to the testicle. It's an extremely painful condtion that requires treatment in <6 hours to save the testicle.

estebanLee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
they should be vertical. i have bell clapper deformity which both of my testicles hang horizontal. but iv never had any problems with my testicles other then that. i do find that i have to adjust often.